Amex DCA I suspect may be not be playing fair!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I've been indispute with Amex for about 2 years over a business card debt. They insist its mine personaly i say its the company (liquidated) I have no credit agreement only a application. No T & Cs and the application form only has the business address and company name on it. So i'm happy to stand my ground.

They have passed it to several DCAs who have all given up. However after hearing nothing for several months i have have been approched by a new firm (not newmans) They keep phoning me and asking me toonfirm my address before they will discuss anything with me. I refuse to confirm my address until they advise what its relating to. They refuse and say they've written to me which they havent.

My problem is that if it is Amex related and I'm sure it is I think they may be writing to the business address knowing that i have no access to it. They could then start county court proceedings and i would not have the chance to defend myself as i would be unaware of the action.

Am i better off confirming my address if they call again so i can deal with it and be aware of what they are up to.

Kindest regards...Llew