From JSA to ESA am I eligible.

Lilly_Monroe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update on the thread, I have changed banks, and am now just trying to keep Nationwide from hassling me, am paying the charge of £26 a month, just to keep me right with them.

How come they are allowed to charge for an overdraft, when I was only on a benefit last year? The FOS were no help at all, as they agreed with the nationwide.

What does the new organisation do Financial Conduct Organisation?

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Failed my DLA - as they wrote to the medical practitioner who did my ESA assessment.

So, even though he put me in the WRAG group, and only saw me for 15 mins, his word has carried the day.

It seems as if they have ignored all what I wrote - well not seems, they have.

I shall appeal and see what that brings.

Guest Another Spartacus

I was put in the support group of ESA last year.

At the same time I asked DLA to review my LRC, I was already on HRM.

I also sent DLA a copy of my ESA report, in the hope that I would be awarded MRC with this new evidence.

Received the same decision of LRC and HRM for another 2 years, so put in an appeal.

I am now awaiting tribunal which is a 33 to 40 weeks wait in my area.

Good luck with your appeal

Thanks everyone.

Can only but appeal.

No evidence was asked for from my Doctor or CPN nurse - only the person who saw me for my ESA medical.

How can anyone say a person is not fit for XYZ on seeing them for 15 mins tops.

My experience is that it it is best not to trust them to get information but to get it yourself, if you can. At least then you know it has been done.

It may be common sense to expect them to do this but......:mmph:

• 2 months later...

Hey I need some help as I'm worried.

I was told to claim ESA as I have been diagnosed with Autism and also currently suffering from stress and depression. I have been claiming JSA but I was getting too stressed to the point that I was becoming sick. I got the doctors note, I have filled out the forms and have sent them off but I don't know how long to wait until I get a response for them and I have no more JSA payments being paid in. What do I do? and how long do I have to wait for a response? This whole process is making me stressed does anyone know?

Thanks

Lee

:homel001:

Yes, jobcentres do have a tendency to increase stress. :frown:

From when benefit centres have a completed claim form and any other info they've asked for, Med 3 (unfit) note, proof of income, etcetera, the target time for processing a claim for employment n support and getting it into payment is 10 - 15 working days.

Margaret.