Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts


I'm new to this site and need help.I have just received my papers regarding my DLA claim as it is going to a tribunal.I have managed until now with the forms but I need some help now and possibly someone to represent me at the tribual.How do I go about this,I'm lost

Thanks in advance for any advice or help

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, the best site to go on is (edit) you can either subscribe or just look and get lots of info as what you need to do, give it a try and see. They helped a friend of mine with an appeal and she won, all the best

Edited by ErikaPNP
unauthorised link removed
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Josoph.


If you contact your local council, they will be able to provide you with contact details for one of the following:


Money advice agency


Welfare Rights unit


The above agencies usually have welfare rights representatives who will assist in the submission of an appeal. Some are able to attend the tribunal with you - they are a free service. Owing to funding cuts, some agencies no longer have representatives working for them but most will be able to refer you to one.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.



Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)





Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...