Lloyds tsb ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would appreciate any advice on getting Lloyds to hand over refunds which are well and truly overdue.

I started my claim in April, had letter upholding just within the 16 week deadline. Heard nothing further until their letter dated 16 September showing amount with interest calculated until 5 October.

Ten weeks have now gone by and I am still no nearer seeing my money. I have written letters, sent emails all to no avail, don't even get an acknowledgment. I have refrained from telephoning after reading reports of long delays in answering

I just find this all so unreal and fail to understand how the bank can justify the delays in handing over money due to their customers. Afraid it does not bode well for good customer relations.

Edited by citizenB
formatted for easier reading

Regrettably I think it is a waiting game...there are others here who are caught in this.

Problem is that if you press them too hard then they keep putting you to the back of the queue.

A quick call to fos might get you some info on how to pressure them effectively but whatever you do, don't log a formal complaint with fos otherwise that will be anither excuse for them not to pay you out as soon as they would otherwise have done.

ims

Lloyds have been given a stay of 16 weeks per claim by the OFT or whoever the watchdog is. My wife received her letter admitting liability 15 weeks after our original complaint and they have paid the interest up to 6 December. That should give you an idea of the timeline.

The Baron

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men"

~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox