Lloyds tsb atm dispute form

simply_simon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys! I need your help. I need an ATM Dispute form, but there is nowhere to download it from (or I can not find it). I left England and I can not visist any branch to take it directly from them. So, if you know any websites with atm dispute forms for LLOYDS TSB, please let me know. Any help will be much appreciated.

Best Regards

Simon

can you tell me more information about this simon

Iaintw is a registered customer services official/profit Protection staff/supermarket worker and who deals with customers

Buying laptops with advice etc

ISP Moderator and chat room helper for chats

Aviationist and train advice

Credit references and bank helper advice

Loss Protection (civil recovery)

Yes, I tried to withdraw money from a cash machine. Cash came out from the ATM but I had both hands engaged (in one hand mobile phone in other wallet and debit card). So I decided to put some stuff to mypocket and when I was going to take the money out from the cash machine, it took them back. On the statement it showed that I have withdrawn 300 pounds which is not true. So now I have to send an ATM Dispute form to the bank (this is what I was told on their helpline) to claim my money back. Problem is, that I left England and I have no idea where to take this form from...

ingore that post

Iaintw is a registered customer services official/profit Protection staff/supermarket worker and who deals with customers

I dont think that that was a fraud. I wanted to withdraw 300 pounds, I entered this amount on the keyboard. I know, that when you withdraw money from an atm, you have a specific amount of time to take them out, after this time machine will take them back to prevent you from loosing them. So the problem is, that my money stayed it the atm but bank did not return them to my account. Now when they will receive my atm dipute form, they gonna check the atm balance from that day and they will see, that there is 300pounds on top and this are my money..

ops sorry simon I had one of these bad days I do apologised what i said to you.

atm machine when the cash is still in the machine when u havent it is their for 5 minutes and put it back safe keeping in atm.

thats why security is tight in machines

Give the bank a phone they will be able to let you know the score regarding access to a form, I have a feeling it could take a few weeks for your account to be credited with the amount you tried to withdraw, then again I could be wrong.

What effectively happens is that the form goes to an ATM claims team who make further investigations, they then contact the atm supplier who have 10 working days to respond and then the money should be credited back.

Not sure if thats the way all UK Banks deal with this, hopefully you'll get the money back sooner than later.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert