MacKenzie Hall and the Doorstep

acerbic

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3677 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Doorstep would like to take this opportunity to thank MacKenzie Hall for their intented Door Step assessment!! My Doorstep has already been assessed by a qualified tradesman and doesn't need or want to be assessed by you. What a bunch or reprobates, haven't they got anything better to do than go around assessing doorsteps??

Seriously though, they are being tedious to say the least. they have stopped 'phoning after I told the girl that the person they were looking for didn't live here.

They are crafty beggars, I'll give them that. How on earth do they get an Ex-directory phone number???

Then they call me twice a day for a week. Send letters etc etc. I call them 'love letters', they must really like me, 'cos they keep writing sayin how much they'd like to get in touch. They've bought five statute barred debts, good luck with those then....

Maybe I'll let them waste more time and money, or I could always send them the statute barred letter.

But then they'll just sell them on to another bottom feeder.

I have had personal dealings in the areas I comment on, however, I am not a lawyer. Any advice I give is without prejudice and is merely my opinion based on the information I have gleaned from my experiences, understanding and interpretation of the law. You should always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional.

My Doorstep would like to take this opportunity to thank MacKenzie Hall for their intented Door Step assessment!! My Doorstep has already been assessed by a qualified tradesman and doesn't need or want to be assessed by you. What a bunch or reprobates, haven't they got anything better to do than go around assessing doorsteps??

Seriously though, they are being tedious to say the least. they have stopped 'phoning after I told the girl that the person they were looking for didn't live here.

They are crafty beggars, I'll give them that. How on earth do they get an Ex-directory phone number???

Then they call me twice a day for a week. Send letters etc etc. I call them 'love letters', they must really like me, 'cos they keep writing sayin how much they'd like to get in touch. They've bought five statute barred debts, good luck with those then....

Maybe I'll let them waste more time and money, or I could always send them the statute barred letter.

But then they'll just sell them on to another bottom feeder.

muckhall are indeed the bottom feeder in the dca ocean, let them waste their time money

• 1 month later...

The next desk, or 'Muppetforce' as they're known in my house have just sent me a few letters. Apparently they're coming round ! Good luck with that then!!!

I do enjoy receiving this rubbish..lol

I have had personal dealings in the areas I comment on, however, I am not a lawyer. Any advice I give is without prejudice and is merely my opinion based on the information I have gleaned from my experiences, understanding and interpretation of the law. You should always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional.

Contact Sam Gardiner at East Ayrshire Trading Standards.... he can get them off your back.

Why not send them a doorstep anyway, plenty of them on websites dealing with dollshouse restoration - could start a nice craze, send it with a note saying you have saved them the expense of collecting it, and therefore the storage is now down to them!

I remember somebody suggested giving them a premium telephone number as a contact number a while ago

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

How on earth do they get an Ex-directory phone number???

Variety of ways, have you applied for a credit report recently because they ask you for your home phone number on the application.

Updating details with your Bank or Insurance Company, they all share information.

I believe this to be correct but don't quote me on it, but if you ring a 0800 freephone number while you dial 141 infront, they have the right to see the number because they are paying for the call?

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you