barclays vs girlfriend

a2222

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Defence was entered very last minute on mine... it seems the court will also give a few days grace so I wouldnt be surprised if you get a defence entered in the next 2-3 days

The next two three days? Who gives a ****! Ill be hitting the default option on Monday. If they respond then OK, Ill play it by ear. But, seeing as when I spoke to the courts last week they said it would be very unlikely a lot would get done in the first day back in Jan (2nd) then that will surely count for both sides... not just me!

Here's hoping nobody turns in for work on Tuesday at Barclays! LOL :D

Barclays :- Settled March 07:o

RBS:- Acct Discharged May 07 :o (chase for more and CRA deletion???):confused:

Barclaycard: - CCA recieved 24/1/07. WOW! :o (GITS!!!) :-|

• 4 weeks later...

ok for an update... the court now has my aq and barclays aq and defence... so we are just waiting for a judge to set a date for the case... as soon as that happens Im going to give them a ring and see if they want to settle!

actually hoping it drags out another 3-4 weeks as my missus (who I am claiming for) is 500 over her overdraft limit so there will go my holiday if we settle now!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still waiting for a court Date, Where are you located ?

I awaiting a court date too butthey have only just defended.

If I have been of any use to you in my response please click my scales. :oops:

MBNA WON 16/3/07 £1700 :p

Barlcays N1 fileld in and awaiting funds to take them to court.

If you want to spend some of your money from your new spending saving scheme why not buy a flybook laptop. http://www.everythingflybook.com. I can highly recommend them.

Currently in Litagation with Barclays 11/5/7 ( Awaiting Court Date )

it went to clerkenwell court... they defended in december / jan... just spoke to the court and apparently on march 7th a judge decided to re-allocate to a central london court... .of which they have yet to set a date!

I did speak to Clerkenwell court this morning and they said I should hear soon about the re-allocation of it to a new court. But I think you are probably right so I will send them a letter too to express my concern.

• 1 month later...

does this sound like anything anyone else has had back from barclays?? i have a court date - 8th august - so i have been trying for days to contact someone about settling before we get to court and finally had an email from a lady whose name i forget (!) saying that they wouldnt even be looking at my claim until a couple of weeks before the court date (knee deep in peoples claims who have court dates in july apparently) and then she will look at the MERITS of the claim! should i wait a bit longer before starting on the court bundles, or is it safe to say that they will take it to the wire before getting back to me?? this court bundle stuff looks really daunting. have been reading other threads on here and it does look as though barclays are panicking. but hey, the online evidence against them is surely overwhelming!!!xx

sandraroff please make sure any directions that the judge has given relating to when to submit documentation ect are ahdered to .. Yes B's like to take it to the wire to sort out the claims BUT what if one slips through if the court hasnt received the reqired documents in time that case might just get struck out

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.