Interview under caution please help!!!!

carolineb97
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have received an interview under caution from the dwp. in regards to my claim for income support and hb & ctb. It says failure to declare capital.

I know longer claim these as i now work.

I have no capital!! :-(

I can only think of two things it can be. Please bare with me and i apologize in advance if i confuse you, i received the letter sat morning and have not slept properly since. I cant stop crying.

I am a trustee on a property. The trust states quite clearly that i have no claim to property and that i am not responsible for any monies for property. I am on the mortgage and on the land registry deeds but this was explained to me that this is because im the trustee. I do not live there. It is my ex bf place we are still amicable but have been seperated for a while now. The whole reason i agreed to it was that myself and my 2 children was going to eventually move in with him. This seems unlikely now.

Also i got out a loan in my name for him which he pays back.

I have the trust deed that states what i have already said and i also have the bank transfer papers that also show that i payed the whole of the loan money into his account and he has wrote a statement stating that he now pays this back.

I do not gain financially or in any other way from either of these, so is this really capital as i believe it not to be.

im so sorry if i dont make sense and thankyou in advance for any help. im just so stressed and upset i dont know what to do. there really is nothing else that it can be.

please help :-(