Disclosure issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in a tribunal case and the judge order disclosure by list and then exchange.

I recently received their lists and noticed the following issues:

1) They have omitted documents that I know they have;

2) They have left off documents which I know they are deliberately concealing. I don't have any proof that the documents exist but going on their dishonesty so far and what has gone on I know they have not given me everything.

3) The judge ordered disclosure of all documents that have been in their possession as well as those that are currently in their possession. They have only list the ones they currently have.

What can I do about all of the above issues? How can I get hold of the other documents? What can I do with their failure in respect of 3) above?

Thanks for any input.

I think that you should write to the Respondent and ask for the documents you need. If they refuse, include the proof you have that the documents exist when you write to the ET and ask for a court order for their disclosure. You could get advice about this from the Tribunal staff.