Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi there,


After the help from the caggers sorting out some of my own issues I thought I would seek advice for a friend...


She moved into a council house with her partner approx four years ago, the tenancy is in her name....at some point they switched power suppliers to Npower and the account was in her partners name...the electric was on a meter so no issues there, but the gas was on a quarterly bill, un be-known to my friend her partner was not paying the gas bill, and it wasn't until she split from him and she received a letter from Npower was she aware of the problem, she has since switched her electric supplier for a better offer and despite trying to explain the situation to Npower they are refusing to listen and demanding the money from her, she has just been offered a payment gas meter from them, but as i'm sure you are aware they will no doubt take more than she can afford and with young children in the house, heating could become a problem for her...just wondered where she stands?? is the debt hers as the tenancy is in her name or with her ex??


what steps should she take to get this resolved??



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...