Meteor / Roxburghe at a station car park

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3303 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good morning Caggers,

I have just received a letter from our friends at Roxburghe, surely just preceeding the usual follow ups from Graham White, however this one is unusual, to me at least' insofar as it was apparently issued in a station car park.

The letter states that an offence was commited by parking without a ticket displayed on a certain date over two months ago. Firstly, I received the letter as the registered keeper, I certainly wasnt driving on that date. Secondly, I am 100% certain that a ticket was purchased and would have been displayed. Thirdly, no ticket/invoice was attached to the vehicle and this letter was the first communication of any sort from any of the participants.

My question, usually I would laugh and toss the letter to one side in the pile of other detritus that lands on the door mat however I understand there are differences in relation to how train station car parks are operated, particularly surrounding the use of byelaws. Having received no other communication or the original ticket, apparently from Meteor, I do not know if they are using any byelaw or standard PPC tactics. The letter from Roxy just states 'without displaying a valid ticket' and the 144 fine that should clearly be paid without delay. Is there any way of knowing or should this letter just be treated with the usual contempt?

Your considered opinions very much appreciated.

there are no difs that matter anymore

dont be fooled by the byelaws rubbish

ignore them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

bless him,theirs dumb john sending out letters again for roxburghe with no doubt big red ink,,,ignore, full stop,,,similarly when you recieve the follow up letters from the phoney solicitors,,,graham (oh no we are not soilicitors) white.bin em.