pcn by cctv contravention code 62

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello and thanks in advance to read and help me with my parking ticket. my car was found parked on pavement in Dagenham area by fixed cctv. i parked it and left the engine running because it had a starting problem, so i parked it near to the place i visited so i can keep an eye on it. next week i received a ticket in the post asking to pay £110 pounds or £55 within 21 days. i wrote to council with three points. 1.area was not signed to tell cctv will be used traffic or parking purpose.2. the area was not sensitive for ceo to issue ticket on site. 3. the ticket did not have any ceo information it only says that contravention was recorded on cctv. council replied and rejected my appeal on the grounds that putting up signs are not a legal requirement by parliament so they are not oblige to put up signs for this matter. but they failed to address my other two concerns. they also send me an parking and traffic appeal services form.

i am thinking is it worth me going for the appeal or not because i do not know how the other two points i raised are of any significant.

i will appreciate your participation and advise on this matter. thank you all