Advice needed, repossesion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Ellen not sure i will catch you today as i will ve going to work soon till 10pm if you could do the q27 for me and just quick advise me on the numbers to fill in on the n11m form that would be great i dont think there is anything else i have not told you in this thread already but if you need more answers please let me know thanks for helping me with this.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Below are the instructions for completing the N11M I will have to give you the statement this evening as it is on my PC at home:

1. Names

2. yes

3. yes

4. yes

5. no

6.no

7. no

8. no

9. yes

10. enter the amount you are offering to pay each month

11. complete as approrpiate

12. complete as approrpiate

13. No

14 yes or no

15. n/a

16 n/a

17 . use info from budget sheet

18. complete as approrpiate

19. complete as approrpiate

20. complete as approrpiate

21.complete as approrpiate

22.complete as approrpiate

23.complete as approrpiate

24.use info from budget sheet

25. use info from budget sheet

26. no

27. write - please see affixed statement

.Sign and date.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Affixed is the statement for Q.27 of the N11M - you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's (the information will be on the possession claim form) read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correct When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page.

On the budget sheet you need to write the claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner.

Now assemble as follows:

N11M - signed

Statement - signed

Budget sheet - Appendix 1

This forms the pack to take to the court. Take photocopy of it all before you hand it in so you have a set to refer to in the hearing.

stressedout1967 Q.27 statement.doc

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks Ellen so sorry about the letter i do have letters from lenders refusing my proposals though if they will be of any use i wont be online after 7 pm so i will look at your instructions tomorrow thanks again

I suspect the reason for refusal is down to kensingtons policy.[[ the policy is arrears should be paid off within 2 yrs.]] Now in my case..the judge ruled against this and applied norgen rule .You will probebly find kensington refuse all offers...BUT eversheds if you go through them will "advise" kensington to accept or risk a lesser payment via the court.

""i had allready made 3 proposals to the lender and they told me there was no point to sending another,""This quote sums up kensington litigation dept..

In my case I got more sense and info etc.dealing with eversheds diect.....You have good advice and help in these previous posts

Luck 2 U

I suspect the reason for refusal is down to kensingtons policy.[[ the policy is arrears should be paid off within 2 yrs.]] Now in my case..the judge ruled against this and applied norgen rule .You will probebly find kensington refuse all offers...BUT eversheds if you go through them will "advise" kensington to accept or risk a lesser payment via the court.

""i had allready made 3 proposals to the lender and they told me there was no point to sending another,""This quote sums up kensington litigation dept..

In my case I got more sense and info etc.dealing with eversheds diect.....You have good advice and help in these previous posts

Luck 2 U

Interesting. I've never dealt with solicitors, just the lender

Dealings with 'Kensington' can be truly horrendous, but its not actually Kensington, its outsourced. I can't remember the company name right now but that is who you go through. They do admin for loads of lenders and as such are not very knowledgeable beyond a figure on the screen. That is why they can often seem so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent News! Well done :)

Can you give us a little more detail about what was said in the hearing?