Advice needed, repossesion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there Ellen could you please take a look at my attached budget sheet and tell me if this is ok also i did wonder if you could help me with the attached letter how i can add to it how our income has now increased as the attachment of order has completed. thanks again for your help.

Budget%20Sheet(1).xls

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, the budget sheet shows you have £336 left over for credit debts but those debts add up to £205, that means there is still £131 ledt over each month, the judge would expect you to pay that towards the arrears.

Do you have a car ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

No neither of us drive, i didnt want to over commit as hubbys income can change, for example this month he will have a loss and be due about 1350.00 to not working sundays, the reasong we got into this mess before is because over commited ourselves. what would you suggest

If your husband's income fluctuates then you should put in the minimum it could be. Also in the expenditure column you have an amount of £22 under "other" - you will need to explain what that is (change the word "other").

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thankyou Ellen i will alter the income to what the minimum he would earn, i cannot thank you enough for your help with this, i have rang advice agencys and there are not any local to us or i cannot get through on the phone to start with, so to have someone advising me is such a relief, i hope you dont mind but also the budget sheet that solicitors have sent me is only a prioroty sheet it does not take into account which makes it look like we have a lot of extra income, should i still fill it in and send it along with your budget sheet? nd once again thanks for all this help you are giving me.

Also to everyone else who has offered me advice a big big thankyou, i really appreceate it all please do continue to help i am sure its not just me in this situation, well i thought it was but reading this site has made me feel a little better.

Hi. glad we've been able to help:)

You should only send your own budget sheet - it is actually the same one that the debt advice agencies use (and accepted by the courts), the solicitors will know that when they see it.

It is typical of lenders to send out budget sheets which only ask for priorities, that way they can make assumptions regarding what you can pay towards arrears without taking into account the fact that you have to have a standard of living.

Try to keep your letter matter of fact, you don't have to go into great detail, just tell them that your situation has improved and you are confident you can maintain payments of £XXX towards the arrears each month in addition to the normal monthly payment.

When you get the court papers we will help you respond with a defence. You should make payment as usual while this is going on.

remember to send by redcorded or special delivery

Hi Ellen i have updated budget sheet, can you check to see if this is ok again for me also i am struggling to do the letter i really dont know what to put in it i wondered if you could draft me one please with my offer, i have today received date at court its 8th feb i have not had the court papers but assume they will be here very soon thanks again for helping me.

tbs2.xls

Budget%20Sheet(1).xls

Hi, in box E there is £204 left over for credit debts, but the credit debts payments total £205. You need to alter that.

Who are Naylors credit - is that a loan company ? I've never heard of them

Hi, got your PM and replied. I'll help you with the forms :)

Ellen in addition to all previous messages on here and to you via pm the figures on the court paypers are no £5340.51 for arrears Fee, total cumulative arrears are £5118.59 also this is my updated budget sheet and includes offer of £150.00 month towards arrears. if you could let me know what parts i need to fill in and what to put thanks in advance i am able to get to the court Friday so will be able to take them then.

Final bs.xls

Hi, did you send the letter and budget sheet? we need a copy of the letter to affix to your defence to show you made an attempt to get a payment arrangement.

Hi not yet i didnt know what to put in the letter and they dont make it clear should i send to solicitors or the lenders i can do that today and send it off tomorrow, if you would be able to tell me what to put in the letter. i also have the court papers if you tell me what numbers to fill in that would help me too i am sorry but i am useless at anything like this

It's a shame you didn't send the letter when we first discussed it. I thought you already had the letter from the previous time and were just going to amend it ? It should be sent to the lender with a copy to the solicitors.

Oh ok sorry about that i had allready made 3 proposals to the lender and they told me there was no point to sending another, when solicitors letter arrived early this week then court papers few days later i assumed it was too late, so should i just print off the previous letter you drafted and use that with ammendments

Probably not worth sending it now, it would have been useful if it had been sent before the court papers as it would show the judge that you have tried to come to an arrangement before court proceedings.

I'll start to draft a statement to go with Q.27 of the N11M and I will also give you the instructions for completing the other questions.

I'll be back later this evening.

Ok, catch up with you tomorrow :) I should be able to be online during the day.