style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2894 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all. I took out a policy with a company called Sureterm Direct and have recieved no paperwork even though they told me they had sent it twice and now when I ring up they tell me their computer is having problems generating the policy and theyve put extensions on the policy. Ive checked on the MID site and it comes up as my vehicle is insured but what happens if I have to make a claim and as im paying by D.D i rang up the finance company thats supposed to be taking the money out of my account as they havnt even asked for or sent a D.D mandate and they havnt even heard of me or received anything from Sureterm. I paid the deposit when i took out the policy but thats it and im worried that they will cancel the policy when the payment time comes and no money is received. Has anyone else had dealing with these people and do they eventually get the paperwork? They havnt even sent me an email and I only know their having probs by ringing them.

Ive rang so many times and emailed and all i ever got was excuses. in the end i went to adrian flux as i changed my car and sureterm tried to charge me to cancel a policy i never recieved. they soon dropped the price to cancel when i threatened to get the authorities involved. Theyve even managed to send me a letter asking me to send the non existent policy back to them. ive never delt with a more useless company before and will never deal with them again. im a member of a few motoring forums and ive told them of my dealings with this so called company so hopefully a few more people warned to go nowhere near them.

Thread moved to correct forum.

Welcome to Consumer Action Group

'Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.'

Joshua J. Marine

1) CLAIM BACK ALL PENALTY CHARGES CLICK HERE

2) CLAIM BACK ALL MIS-SOLD PPI CLICK HERE

3) COMPOUNDED CONTRACTUAL INTEREST CLICK HERE

4) REQUEST CCA FROM CREDITOR CLICK HERE

5) OFT- UNENFORCEABLE AGREEMENTS CLICK HERE

6) CAREY V HSBC (2009) CLICK HERE

7) DON'T BE BULLIED BY CREDITORS / DCA's CLICK HERE

8) IN DEBT DON'T PANIC CLICK HERE

9) FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT CLICK HERE

10) SALE OF GOODS ACT-EDUCATE YOUR RETAILER CLICK HERE

11) DISTANCE SELLING-EDUCATE YOR RETAILERCLICK HERE

12) SOGA SUMMARY CLICK HERE

13) WHICH? TEMPLATES [/url]CLICK HERE

14) DOES YOU BANK TREAT YOU FAIRLY BCOBSCLICK HERE

15) EVERYTHING HOUSING CLICK HERE

16) UTILITY BACKBILLING CLICK HERE

17) OFGEM - COMPLAINTSCLICK HERE

18) OFCOM - COMPLAINTS CLICK HERE

DON'T GIVE UP, THIS SITE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH GUIDANCE AND EMPOWERMENT

Don't forget to donate to this site

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers