Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4924 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

NOt a hope in hell of being a proerly executed Agreement

NO Reference to credit limit calculation

No reference to interest

No reference to repayment perioms amounts

iN this case i would write and say thank you for your reply to my request .

You realise that because it does ot containany of the prescribed terms for a running account agreement ie

Credit limmit

Reypayment intervals or formula for calculating same

No interest amounts or formula illustrating how these will be calculated

This is unenforceable under section127(3) of the Consumer credit act via the requirements of section 60(1)

Then the usuall stuff about don't enforce or i will have you under eitther the admin of justice act 1970 section 40 or the Harrassment act 1997

Remove any defaults registered because you dont have permission under 1989 DPA section 7

And i will be claiming all interest charges and ppi taken since this "Account" was first oppened.

Best regards

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Edited by Josie8

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Details of default charges is a required term NOT a prescribed term. without it the agreement may still be enforced but by order of a court only.

the prescribed terms are ONLY

amount of credit

credit limit

rate of interest

repayments

hope this helps

Dave

Hiya Dave

Is the Rate Of Interest the same as the APR ?

Thanks!

minky xxx

Hiya Dave

Is the Rate Of Interest the same as the APR ?

Thanks!

minky xxx

Yes or it could be monthly or yearly rate

dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

HI Dave is not here at the moment i am sure he will not mind if i fil in

Rate of interest is a prescribed term and if missing on a running account(Credit Cards )agrement would make the aggreement unenforceable.

APR is not a prescribed term

If the APR is missing or is in error by 1% above the actual APR or.1% below it can make the agreement enforceable only by court order

Regards

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

HI Dave is not here at the moment i am sure he will not mind if i fil in

Rate of interest is a prescribed term and if missing on a running account(Credit Cards )agrement would make the aggreement unenforceable.

APR is not a prescribed term

If the APR is missing or is in error by 1% above the actual APR or.1% below it can make the agreement enforceable only by court order

Regards

Peter

Thanks for that peter.......I was away when i wrote that, I sneaked a minute on a customers computer....Didnt come out like I intended it too :)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

WOW......

it didnt stay there long at all :)

Dave

Hi i owe 273.14 to empire stores, i got a letter of droyds debt the other week, i sent then a CCA request and got a letter back stating that they had attached a copy of a standard agreement.

There was no agreement attached.

They said that i appear to have acted in a way which indicates that an agreement was signed as i have conducted the account for some time by placing orders and making payment.

They did not send me a copy of the agreement what is the next step please?

cagbot even deleted my post which there was nothing wrong with

Dave

Hi i owe 273.14 to empire stores, i got a letter of droyds debt the other week, i sent then a CCA request and got a letter back stating that they had attached a copy of a standard agreement.

There was no agreement attached.

They said that i appear to have acted in a way which indicates that an agreement was signed as i have conducted the account for some time by placing orders and making payment.

They did not send me a copy of the agreement what is the next step please?

Hi

try reading this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/93571-pt2537s-cca-request-against.html

He seems to have done a great deal against littlewoods, probably very similar to yours

Dave

They deleted mine too...............

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

They deleted mine too...............

Yes

All I said was.....

"WOW

I wonder how long that will stay there

ps the dave he is refering to isnt me ....I hope"

now what is wrong with that :)

Dave

Well at least DH hasn't been eliminated ............yet:rolleyes:

Aww notice you're now down to 1 posting.....................and not allowed pms:-o

Just a quick note to anyone who has had a post unapproved (other than the obvious) - there may be nothing wrong at all in your own posts, but if they refer to now unapproved posts, they will look very odd and have no relationship with the rest of the thread.

There are no posts moderated for any other reason.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Aww notice you're now down to 1 posting.....................and not allowed pms:-o

Who is ?.......are you refering to DH

:)

I'm sure "he'll be back"

Dave

I'm more sure he won't :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I'm more sure he won't :-)

Probably will though under a nom de plume.................like DH

Peter, have you changed your email address?

I have emailed you but had no answer!! Hope everything is ok.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

My father sent a CCA request to a DCA whom he has been paying for years now and never defaulted.

They have now asked him to repay the balance (over 3k) in FULL because of the request.

They also asked him to increase his payments after he received charges back from the original creditor - scandalous, is it not?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

outrageous, can they do that??

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4924 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks