Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think it may be LTSB consumer debt recovery call centre in Brighton.

It is, the only trouble is they are based in India not brighton.

That means LloydsTSB have passed my personal data to a call centre in India who then hide behind a UK phone number. That has to be some sort of offence in itself.:rolleyes:

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NO Uni

That is not what i meant

(4) If the creditor under an agreement fails to comply with subsection (1)—

(a) he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the

agreement;

The default no longer exists once the agreement has been produced so legally they can pusrue the debt,

However if they do and the have exceded the 40 odd days rquired then they are at risk of being prosecuted for none complience within the terms of the cca,with the subsequent fines and possible imprisonment that may follow,so whether they would is unlikely although legally they could.

Bestr regards

Peter

Peter,

Both Barclaycard and LloydsTSB have failed ot produce the required paperwork yet they are both trying to enforce it, Barclaycard by getting Mercers to threaten defaults and Lloyds by continuous telephone calls. Yte Lloyds I did resume payments after 1 month. They have also now cancelled my DMP through CCCS but have still frozen interest.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Tamadus, 01273 743574 is More Than. There's a great website SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers which gives alternative geographical numbers for premium rate numbers.

Troble is a number of the 0870 number owners have now blocked the land line number, as have LTSB.

Mike

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

:D

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

:rolleyes:

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Peter,

Both Barclaycard and Lloyds TSB have failed ot produce the required paperwork yet they are both trying to enforce it, Barclaycard by getting Mercers to threaten defaults and Lloyds by continuous telephone calls. Yte Lloyds I did resume payments after 1 month. They have also now cancelled my DMP through CCCS but have still frozen interest.

Lloyds TSB were doing the same to me after I slapped a section 85 on them, kept ringing for ages both from Brighton then India. All of the telephone people didn't know anything about the CCA let alone section 85, not even their centre manager Gary. HI GARY!

Whilst all this has been going on there collections department have written to me every ten working days or so to tell me that they were still awaiting guidance from their legal team. The last letter was last week when they said that all 'phone contact would cease, and the account would be frozen until the legal team got back to them. The all of a sudden my rotten Lloyds TSB entry at Experian was scrubbed out and replaced with a gleaming new one a week later showing no arrears, I HAVEN'T PAID THEM A PENNY FOR 3 MONTHS! Strange that!

It just shows that if you ignore them and don't get wound up, if you know that your facts are right, right will prevail.

Be strong, they're wrong.

I'm waiting til the end of the month til I can file, broke!

Mike

ps. After I slapped a section 85 on monument, and went through a matter of a few things with the DPA act,- no 'phone calls since September, no money paid since September. Experian credit file cleaned up as well, and I haven't even gone to court yet!

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Mike I need to speak to you, can you PM a phone number to me please :D

Thanks peter!!

Can anyone give me some guidance re: sec 85 letters etc?

Cheers

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

if you go back to page 63 there is a link to an A-Z list posted by Peter, it may help.:)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Oh excellent, thanks!! :)

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Both Barclaycard and Lloyds TSB have failed ot produce the required paperwork yet they are both trying to enforce it, Barclaycard by getting Mercers to threaten defaults and Lloyds by continuous telephone calls. Yte Lloyds I did resume payments after 1 month. They have also now cancelled my DMP through CCCS but have still frozen interest

I have the same problems with a dca working on the behalf of Barclays when I sent the request they sent me a letter back saying they had transferred the account back to Barclays .I replied by saying that it was you that defaulted on section77 so it is you i shall continue to pursue . I am now in the latter stages of taking them to court for none compliance. Barclays have tried to intimidate by getting other credit companies to pursue on the same a account. I simply contact them and tell them that they have been passed an agreement which is ununenforceable and then inform the original company that i shall be including their breach of section 77 (60 (a)(6) (If the creditor under an agreement fails to comply with subsection (1)(a) he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement);.

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Guest The Terminator

This letter is being sent to 1st Credit tomorrow.No doubt they will write back and ask me to explain it

1st Credit

P.O Box 278

Reigate

Surrey

RH2 7WB

22 January 2007

Dear Sirs

The writer is in receipt of your letter dated the 17/01/207 regarding the following Barclaycard Account:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The writer notes from your letter of the 17/01/2007 that you request the writer to ring you as a matter of urgency on an 0870 telephone number which is in breach of the OFT guidelines for debt collection. The writer also notes that you rang over the weekend of the 20/21st January 2007 which is also in breach of the OFT guidelines. This would be seen in a court of law as a breach of the Human Rights Act (1998) under Article 8 (1) of the convention and Article 14 of the convention. The writer further notes the volume of calls received from yourselves over the week commencing the 15th January 2007 which is totally unacceptable and these have been logged as evidence to use in a Court of Law at the writers discretion.

Furthermore the writer notes that you have not provided any evidence of assignment and that you are processing data illegally. As the writer is being prejudiced under the Data Protection Act (1998) you are now put on notice that the writer will commence legal proceeding unless there is cessation of the processing of the writer’s data.

Yours Faithfully

The Terminator

Android City

Barnehurst

Kent

Cool, good luck Term, keep us posted!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Today i made the descision to go for the jugular, Barclaycard whilst in criminal default have registered a default on my account.

I have spent the last hour at my local police station with the sergeant.

Watch this space.

• Haha 1

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Bloody hell Paul, please keep us updated! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Bloody hell Paul, please keep us updated! :)

Will do, latest update just had a phone call from the police. All i can say at the moment is that the inspector has been informed and that Barclaycard may have committed a criminal offence. I need to be carefull what i say.

• Haha 1

Winston Churchill

Lloyds TSB were doing the same to me after I slapped a section 85 on them, kept ringing for ages both from Brighton then India. All of the telephone people didn't know anything about the CCA let alone section 85, not even their centre manager Gary. HI GARY!

Mike

ps. After I slapped a section 85 on monument, and went through a matter of a few things with the Data Protection Act act,- no 'phone calls since September, no money paid since September. Experian credit file cleaned up as well, and I haven't even gone to court yet!

Mike

just been through the DPA..... what the hell is a Section 85? or is it in CCA?

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its in the CCA every time they issue you a replacement card they have to abide by this (and usually they dont)

85 Duty on issue of new credit-tokens

(1) Whenever, in connection with a credit-token agreement, a credit-token (other than the first) is given by the creditor to the debtor, the creditor shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it.

(2) If the creditor fails to comply with this section—

(a) he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement; and

(b) if the default continues for one month he commits an offence.

(3) This section does not apply to a small agreement.

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Today i made the descision to go for the jugular, Barclaycard whilst in criminal default have registered a default on my account.

Well done Paul

What happens now will be invaluable to an awfull lot of people.

consider your scales well and truly tipped

You are a star

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

The stations legal eagles are on the case just to make 100% sure that Barclaycard have committed a criminal offence, then it's round to my place for tea and biscuits.

Winston Churchill

HI

if there is anyone watching this thread from the police or CPR.

There are a lot of people waiting to see whether you are prepared to process this complaint or just fob it off.

Peter

After speaking to Paul yesterday I am about to do exactly the same thing later this week.

Paul if you come online in the next hour please give me a call same goes for terminator. I have something very inmteresting concerning my dear friends at Asset Link/Link Financial/GEMoney that is going to hit them badly. It follows on from what we discussed yesterday.

I really cant say anything in public at this point but anybody who has been contacted by either Asset Link or Link Financial watch this space.

DCA's please note. Notice is hereby served on you all. Clean up your act and start following the law or we turn our attention to you next.

After speaking to Paul yesterday I am about to do exactly the same thing later this week.

Paul if you come online in the next hour please give me a call same goes for terminator. I have something very inmteresting concerning my dear friends at Asset Link/Link Financial/GEMoney that is going to hit them badly. It follows on from what we discussed yesterday.

I really cant say anything in public at this point but anybody who has been contacted by either Asset Link or Link Financial watch this space.

DCA's please note. Notice is hereby served on you all. Clean up your act and start following the law or we turn our attention to you next.

Tamadus, i'll give you a bell tomorrow.

Paul

Winston Churchill

HI

if there is anyone watching this thread from the police or CPR.

There are a lot of people waiting to see whether you are prepared to process this complaint or just fob it off.

Peter

The balls in their court now Peter.

Winston Churchill

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks