• Tweets

• Yep, I read that and thought about trying to find out what the consideration and grace period is at Riverside but not sure I can. I know they say "You must tell us the specific consideration/grace period at a site if our compliance team or our agents ask what it is"  but I doubt they would disclose it to the public, maybe I should have asked in my CPR 31.14 letter? Yes, I think I can get rid of 5 minutes. I am also going to include a point about BPA CoP: 13.2 The reference to a consideration period in 13.1 shall not apply where a parking event takes place. I think that is Deception .... They giveth with one hand and taketh away with the other!
    • Six months of conflict have also taken a heavy economic toll.View the full article
    • the Town and Country [advertisments ] Regulations 2007 are not easy to understand. Most Council planing officials don't so it's good that you found one who knows. Although he may not have been right if the rogues have not been "controlling" in the car park for that long. The time only starts when the ANPR signs go up, not how long the area has been used as a car park.   Sadly I have checked Highview out and they have been there since at least 2014 . I have looked at the BPA Code of Practice version 8 which covers 2023 and that states Re Consideration and Grace Periods 13.3 Where a parking location is one where a limited period of parking is permitted, or where drivers contract to park for a defined period and pay for that service in advance (Pay & Display), this would be considered as a parking event and a Grace Period of at least 10 minutes must be added to the end of a parking event before you issue a PCN. It then goes on to explain a bit more further down 13.5 You must tell us the specific consideration/grace period at a site if our compliance team or our agents ask what it is. 13.6 Neither a consideration period or a grace period are periods of free parking and there is no requirement for you to offer an additional allowance on top of a consideration or grace period. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________So you have  now only overstayed 5 minutes maximum since BPA quote a minimum of 10 minutes. And it may be that the Riverside does have a longer period perhaps because of the size of the car park? So it becomes even more incumbent on you to remember where the extra 5 minutes could be.  Were you travelling as a family with children or a disabled person where getting them in and out of the car would take longer. Was there difficulty finding a space, or having to queue to get out of the car park . Or anything else that could account for another 5 minutes  without having to claim the difference between the ANPR times and the actual times.
    • Regarding a driver, that HAS paid for parking but input an incorrect Vehicle Registration Number.   This is an easy mistake to make, especially if a driver has access to more than one vehicle. First of all, upon receiving an NTK/PCN it is important to check that the Notice fully complies with PoFA 2012 Schedule 4 before deciding how to respond of course. The general advice is NOT to appeal to the Private Parking Company as, for example, you may identify yourself as driver and in certain circumstances that could harm your defence at a later stage. However, after following a recent thread on this subject, I have come to the conclusion that, in the case of inputting an incorrect Vehicle Registration Number, which is covered by “de minimis” it may actually HARM your defence at a later stage if you have not appealed to the PPC at the first appeal stage and explained that you DID pay for parking and CAN provide proof of parking, it was just that an incorrect VRN was input in error. Now, we all know that the BPA Code of Practice are guidelines from one bunch of charlatans for another bunch of charlatans to follow, but my thoughts are that there could be problems in court if a judge decides that a motorist has not followed these guidelines and has not made an appeal at the first appeal stage, therefore attempting to resolve the situation before it reaches court. From BPA Code of Practice: Section 17:  Keying Errors B) Major Keying Errors Examples of a major keying error could include: • Motorist entered their spouse’s car registration • Motorist entered something completely unrelated to their registration • Motorist made multiple keying errors (beyond one character being entered incorrectly) • Motorist has only entered a small part of their VRM, for example the first three digits In these instances we would expect that such errors are dealt with appropriately at the first appeal stage, especially if it can be proven that the motorist has paid for the parking event or that the motorist attempted to enter their VRM or were a legitimate user of the car park (eg a hospital patient or a patron of a restaurant). It is appreciated that in issuing a PCN in these instances, the operator will have incurred charges including but not limited to the DVLA fee and other processing costs therefore we believe that it is reasonable to seek to recover some of these costs by making a modest charge to the motorist of no more than £20 for a 14-day period from when the keying error was identified before reverting to the charge amount at the point of appeal. Now, we know that the "modest charge" is unenforceable in law, however, it would be up to the individual if they wanted to pay and make the problem go away or in fact if they wanted to contest the issue in court. If the motorist DOES appeal to the PPC explaining the error and the PPC rejects the appeal and the appeal fails, the motorist can use that in his favour at court.   Defence: "I entered the wrong VRN by mistake Judge, I explained this and I also submitted proof of payment for the relevant parking period in my appeal but the PPC wouldn't accept that"   If the motorist DOES NOT appeal to the PPC in the first instance the judge may well use that as a reason to dismiss the case in the claimant's favour because they may decide that they had the opportunity to resolve the matter at a much earlier stage in the proceedings. It is my humble opinion that a motorist, having paid and having proof of payment but entering the wrong VRN, should make an appeal at the first appeal stage in order to prevent problems at a later stage. In this instance, I think there is nothing to be gained by concealing the identity of the driver, especially if at a later stage, perhaps in court, it is said: “I (the driver) entered the wrong VRN.” Whether you agree or not, it is up to the individual to decide …. but worth thinking about. Any feedback, especially if you can prove to the contrary, gratefully received.
    • Women-only co-working spaces are part of the new hybrid working landscape, but they divide opinion.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Decent letter. So we now know that they can only omit the signature from the "true copy".

It also states that the copy need not be a photocopy! This doesn't stop them from sending a photocopy if they could!

And the fully executed document should be produced in Court.

Just as we always thought!

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeff

We have always know that.

What constitutes a true copy goes back to teh 1840s when copies were made on parchment with quill pens. I agree entirely, in this day and age, why they cannot just bang the agreement in the photocopier. If they have it that is. And that is the question.

Surely it is the easiest option to do that. If they don't, then you are bound to assume that they don't have an original.

Having said that, I have yet to see a copy CCA witten in 'law hand' :)

Hello all

Can anyone advise me what I need to do next.

After MBNA received my second letter "I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY" they have now sent me a response as follows: Thank you for your recent request, I can confirm the following is enclosed: T&C, Statement of account.

It's their current terms and conditions (I opened the account 16yrs ago so they can't be correct) along with the last six months statements (Not the last 6 yrs as requested). Nowhere on any of these documents is my signature present and they haven't provided me with a true copy as I requested (They still went over the 12 + 2 days) and their letter states they are sorry but they haven't been able to provide me with a photocopy of the original.

What are my next steps as my signature isn't present and they haven't sent a true copy of anything let alone the credit agreement I signed 16yrs ago.

Also can I demand copies of my statements going back 6 years and claim all the charges and interest back

Do I just ignore them or is there a template around for this senario

Many Thanks

Scrapper :cool:

"I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Scrapper vs MBNA Partial Settlement Success. Saved £13,000 :lol:

Scrapper vs Barclays Bank Plc PPI Reclaim Success £5,500 :lol:

Scrapper vs Barclaycard Partial Settlement Success. Saved £6,000 :lol:

Scrapper vs Tesco's FOS upheld complaint. Possible court action to get default removed

Scrapper vs Egg (Barclaycard) Awaiting FOS

Scrapper vs Barclays Bank Plc Offered made & Refused. This means war :-x

Scrapper vs Barclaycard (Cabot) Waiting 4 years for CCA. Cabot advised irresolvable :lol:

Scrapper vs Intelligent Finance. Success

Scrapper vs Picture (Webb Resolutions) Success

Beginner's guide

Advice & opinions given by Scrapper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Jeff

We have always know that.

What constitutes a true copy goes back to teh 1840s when copies were made on parchment with quill pens. I agree entirely, in this day and age, why they cannot just bang the agreement in the photocopier. If they have it that is. And that is the question.

Surely it is the easiest option to do that. If they don't, then you are bound to assume that they don't have an original.

Having said that, I have yet to see a copy CCA witten in 'law hand' :)

would'nt an application be classed as an offer or for want it is known better as a treat (an offer to treat) Contractual offers are merely an invitation to treat or conditional assent ?

wilson v wilson 1969 s.3 (i think this is under doctrine of estoppel)

no simple contract can exist which does not arise from a valid offer and a valid acceptance supported by some consideration ,when these elements exist the contract is valid ,in the absence of some vitiating element such as lack of capacity of one of the parties ,lack of reality of consent or impossibility of performance

i have also said on many occasions the REPUGNANT RULE should exist concerning the additional PPI and method of a tick this i find abhorrent for PPI to be on the same contract and i still say should be seperate .

just gettin my pennies worth in steven lol

patrickq1

Scrapper, you need to tell MBNA that the docs they have sent do not comply with CCA1974 in that there are no prescribed terms. The following can be adapted.

However if you do send this letter, you are in effect saying that you are not going to make any further payments on the account 'cos they cannot enforce the debt; you cannot therefore at the same time, claim a refund of charges - they will only be deducted from your debt anyway so you would be wasting your time if you're not going to pay any more money. If they do come up with a valid CCA, (which seems highly unlikely after 16 years) that is the time to start a claim for charges.

Re: my request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974

This account is in Dispute .

On xx/xx/2008 I wrote to xxxxxxxxx requesting that xxxxxxx supply me a true copy of the executed credit agreement for this account.

In response to this request I was supplied merely with current terms & conditions relating to a credit card account. This does not comply with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

The document sent purporting to be a credit agreement does not contain any of the prescribed terms as required by section 60(1) Consumer Credit Act 1974. The Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1553) made under the authority of the “1974 Act” sets out what the prescribed terms are, I refer you to Schedule 6 Column 2 of SI 1983/1553 for the definition of what is required. None of the terms are present in the documents you have sent.

Since this document does not contain the required prescribed terms it is rendered unenforceable by s127 (3) consumer Credit Act 1974, which states

127(3) The court shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) if section 61(1)(a)(signing of agreements) was not complied with unless a document (whether or not in the prescribed form and complying with regulations under section 60(1)) itself containing all the prescribed terms of the agreement was signed by the debtor or hirer (whether or not in the prescribed manner).

This situation is backed by case law from the Lords of Appeal in Ordinary (House of Lords) the highest court in the land. Your attention is drawn to the authority of the House of Lords in Wilson-v- FCT [2003] All ER (D) 187 (Jul) which confirms that where a document does not contain the required terms under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 the agreement cannot be enforced.

In addition should you continue to pursue me for this debt you will be in breach of the OFT guidelines, I draw your attention to the Office of Fair Trading’s guidance on debt collection which was issued July 2003 (updated December 2006) relating to debt collections and what the OFT considers unfair. I have enclosed an excerpt from page 5 of the guidance which states

2.6 Examples of unfair practices are as follows:

h. Ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment

You had until xxxxx to provide me with the true copy I requested. After that date you entered into default of my request. Whilst the account is in dispute, you are not permitted to ask for any payment, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you. Furthermore, whilst the dispute remains, you are not entitled to charge any interest on the account, nor make any further charges to the account. Additionally, you are not entitled to register any information on this account with any credit reference agencies (or any third party).

To register information with a credit reference agency, you must have written consent from the data subject to collate and share such information. This consent is given in the form of a signed credit agreement, so until you produce such an agreement, you may not do this.

The requirement for consent to share data is a clear requirement of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such attempts to share my data without my consent will be met with a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office.

Since the agreement is unenforceable it would be in everyone’s interest to consider the matter closed and for your client to write the debt off. I suggest you give serious consideration to this as any attempt of litigation will be vigorously defended and I will counter claim for all quantifiable damages.

I would be grateful of your response within 14 days.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Right folks,

heres one for you

Have an ongoing case against a DCA, where they have issued a counterclaim for the balance of a debt

I have stated invalid default notice due to them requesting the full balance, rather than the arrears

They had after the default acted as threatened and terminated the account by letter

They state firstly its valid, (as the agreement contained a term allowing them to request the full balance?)

But then go on to state that when I'm saying they cant rectify it due to the termination (and DN's have to be issued in "the currency of the agreement") that I am wrong again, as they claim if the DN is invalid then it would follow the termination would be invalid as a termination can only follow a valid default

So they are basically claiming both sides:

1) they dont think its invalid, so are therefore entitled to the claim for the balance

2) but if the court find it is invalid, then this leaves the termination also invalid and they are open to issue a new, valid default notice followed by termination

DN is below, please let me have your weighty and valid opinions

(PT...........where are yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!!!)

EditedDN.jpg

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Thanks a million Foolishgirl.

I just want to be clear on something before I send this letter off. I am sending this to MBNA correct? Just thought I'd ask as the last para in your posting mentions YOUR Clients best interest

Thanks again

"I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Scrapper vs MBNA Partial Settlement Success. Saved £13,000 :lol:

Scrapper vs Barclays Bank Plc PPI Reclaim Success £5,500 :lol:

Scrapper vs Barclaycard Partial Settlement Success. Saved £6,000 :lol:

Scrapper vs Tesco's FOS upheld complaint. Possible court action to get default removed

Scrapper vs Egg (Barclaycard) Awaiting FOS

Scrapper vs Barclays Bank Plc Offered made & Refused. This means war :-x

Scrapper vs Barclaycard (Cabot) Waiting 4 years for CCA. Cabot advised irresolvable :lol:

Scrapper vs Intelligent Finance. Success

Scrapper vs Picture (Webb Resolutions) Success

Beginner's guide

Advice & opinions given by Scrapper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Thats the point

They are saying if I claim the DN is invalid, then they are open to issue a new one, because the termination will also be invalid, therefore the agreement is still current

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Thanks a million Foolishgirl.

I just want to be clear on something before I send this letter off. I am sending this to MBNA correct? Just thought I'd ask as the last para in your posting mentions YOUR Clients best interest

Thanks again

You need to amend to suit your case, scrapper - it's more or less straight out of my files :)

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Thats the point

They are saying if I claim the DN is invalid, then they are open to issue a new one, because the termination will also be invalid, therefore the agreement is still current

Definitely not! The termination has been issued (regardless of any DN). They can't go back & rectify the situation with a 'new' default notice. They are now only entitled to claim any arrears on the account, not the full balance.

Twits, shot themselves in the foot :D

But they are right in that they have to issue a valid default prior to a termination, so surely it does make it invalid?

Is their case law on this?

Also the point that they claim they are entitled to ask for the full balance via the term in the agreement?

They can only demand in a default notice the sum necessary to 'square' the account. As most CC accounts are based on the fact that you make monthly min. repayments, they can only demand the repayments due at the time the DN is issued. They cannot demand the full balance if the T&Cs do not demand that the full balance is repaid every month. They can only demand the full balance once the account is terminated. Without reading all the previous posts, I suspect your CC was run along the lines of the former ncf?

If they have issued a faulty DN & then terminated, they would have to reinstate the account which would require your agreement to such. They cannot just say 'oh, we didn't mean to terminate', & unilaterally decide the agreement still exists. It doesn't - the agreement is finished, dead in the water. That is why they can't retrace their footsteps, trample all over the consumer & just say sorry. They cannot go back & issue a valid DN on the terminated account.

Hope that's clearer. I'll find the case law for you & post up later...:)

Thats sounds good, cheers

Just for further info, ncf.

The need for a default notice before termination is specified in Section 87 of the CCA 1974 & the prescribed terms in S88:

87 Need for default notice

(1) Service of a notice on the debtor or hirer in accordance with section 88 (a “default

notice”) is necessary before the creditor or owner can become entitled, by reason of any

breach by the debtor or hirer of a regulated agreement,—

(2) Subsection (1) does not prevent the creditor from treating the right to draw upon any

credit as restricted or deferred, and taking such steps as may be necessary to make the

restriction or deferment effective.

(3) The doing of an act by which a floating charge becomes fixed is not enforcement of a

security.

(4) Regulations may provide that subsection (1) is not to apply to agreements described

by the regulations.

88 Contents and effect of default notice

(1) The default notice must be in the prescribed form and specify—

(b) exercisable at will and exercised at any time after his death.

(a) to terminate the agreement, or

(b) to demand earlier payment of any sum, or

© to recover possession of any goods or land, or

(d) to treat any right conferred on the debtor or hirer by the agreement as

terminated, restricted or deferred, or

(e) to enforce any security.

(a) the nature of the alleged breach;

(b) if the breach is capable of remedy, what action is required to remedy it

and the date before which that action is to be taken;

The support to the essential requisite prior to terminating an account was given in Woodchester v Swayne [1998]:

'This statute was plainly enacted to protect consumers, most of whom are likely to be individuals. When contracting with a large financial organisation they are at a disadvantage. The contract is likely to be in standard form and relatively complex with a number of detailed provisions. If the hirer is said to have broken its terms, the hirer needs to know precisely what he or she is said to have done wrong and what he or she needs to do to put matters right. The lender has the ability and the resources to give that information with precision. If he does not do so accurately then he cannot take what Mr Gruffyd conveniently referred to as "the next step". '

Hi FG,

Thanks!

I think the bit below S88, Para 1 is a bit muddled?

yes foolishgirl is correct once termination takes place thats it finito and they have shot both foots lol it cannot be re instated ....

end of

patrickq1

ps they dare not go to court over termination lol

They are going to court, the bit I've quoted is what they are saying for a hearing in 5 weeks time

Sorry, ncf, straight from my CCA 1974 pdf copy, story of my long overdue overloaded filing system. Hope you got the gist - if you're going to quote it, quote it correctly!!

Edited by foolishgirl
typo

They are going to court, the bit I've quoted is what they are saying for a hearing in 5 weeks time

5 weeks is a long time for them to change their minds - don't worry. Just make sure you have the arguments straight in your own head 'cos sure as little eggs, you'll have to 'educate' the DJ :)

If they have terminated inappropriately, then the other get out is "unlawfull rescission of contract" they have unlawfully terminated and so lose all right to money owed

Dave

• Haha 1

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Hi there, i wrote an appeal to HSBC around 18 months ago trying to reclaim £1200 worth of penalties from them. Ive recieved a series of letters back from them but nothing since May 2008 when i was told that they would be appealing a decision made against them in the courts. Does anyone have any new info on this and whether i'll ever be entitled to that money?

Cheers all, Richard

Hello all

Can anyone advise me what I need to do next.

After MBNA received my second letter "I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY" they have now sent me a response as follows: Thank you for your recent request, I can confirm the following is enclosed: T&C, Statement of account.

It's their current terms and conditions (I opened the account 16yrs ago so they can't be correct) along with the last six months statements (Not the last 6 yrs as requested). Nowhere on any of these documents is my signature present and they haven't provided me with a true copy as I requested (They still went over the 12 + 2 days) and their letter states they are sorry but they haven't been able to provide me with a photocopy of the original.

What are my next steps as my signature isn't present and they haven't sent a true copy of anything let alone the credit agreement I signed 16yrs ago.

Also can I demand copies of my statements going back 6 years and claim all the charges and interest back

Do I just ignore them or is there a template around for this senario

Many Thanks

I got that, I think they are churning out the same old thing to everyone. My account wasn't even taken out with MBNA. I closed my account with them years agoas I thought they were so awful and they kept buying up accounts from other providers I had cards with so I ended up back with them again. I think this is their problem they have hoovered up so many other accounts and they don't have the paperwork from the original providers and they probably didn't care. But they might now.....

I never thought I would be someone who would go down the route of hoping I have an unenforceable agreement to get me out of the situation I am in but MBNA have used their T & C to have me over so many times in the past, I think it's payback time.

Hi there, i wrote an appeal to HSBC around 18 months ago trying to reclaim £1200 worth of penalties from them. Ive recieved a series of letters back from them but nothing since May 2008 when i was told that they would be appealing a decision made against them in the courts. Does anyone have any new info on this and whether i'll ever be entitled to that money?

Cheers all, Richard

Yes, but you're on the wrong thread...

Check this out, or search for OFT in advanced search in thread titles;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/oft-test-case-updates/139905-oft-banks-round-one.html

Hi guy's im new to these forums and im not sure if im posting in the right area.

My question is, can you approach creditors/dca's for a cca if the account has recently (within the past 12 months) been settled?

I had to borrow money off of a family member to make these settlements and since finding these forums i now wonder if these agreements were actually enforceable!

Any replies would be welcome or a nudge in the right direction if i have posted in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance,

BTK

Cabot At Court Stage

Barclaycard Settled, Amount Written off :D 12/02/09

Cabot At Court Stage(2nd account)

Skycard Now with Capquest, Threatinging SD

Next No CCA received, in dispute sent. Nothing heard for over a year

HSBC No CCA received, in dispute sent

EGG S.A.R sent 04/02/09

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks