hsbc various debts to them inc managed loan

me_n_my_kids
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LOL I've had an email in broken english...I would have loved to copy and paste it but you can't from there...anyway I got a letter saying, thankyou for complaining we're looking into it.....meanwhile do I have adefault against my name or not?.......The plot thickens!

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

no response :x

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao!! i dont know why they are thanking me for complaining lol i bet thats not what they are genuinly thinking, haha!! how long do they have to deal with the complaint do you think? or is there no limit to the time they can take? knowing what they are like right now with so many complaints we are going to be sat here for a good many years waiting!

Well exactly, the email messages thing says 5 days and they didn't respond so I emailed them again....it was then they sent the cr**py reply and yest I got the letter saying as soon as possible.....when...March.....July....2010????? Who knows!

Prelim sent to HSBC 10/10/2006 for £5035

LBA sent 24/10/2006

MCOL filed 10/11/2006 :eek:

MCOL issued 13/10/2006

HSBC acknowledged MCOL 17/11/2006

HSBC entered defence + case transferred 12/12/06 :mad:

FULL OFFER! Received today 14/12/06 :D

If I have been of assistance, please tip my scales but don't forget, this is only my personal opinion, I'm no legal eagle!

Please sign this petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

im sure there must be some kind of law or guideline about this, im sure that if they take more then a certain amount of time, we can file a decent case against them with the ombudsman? im sorry but i have forgotton, is ur complaint regarding a loan with them? because should we file with the ombudsman does that mean we dont pay the loan while the complaint is looked into?

hi all

ive today sent me cca letter and £1 PO to hsbc regarding a managed loan account, and ive sent it recorded, so no getting out of it.

ive just been successful with my bank charges claim against them, and wondered if anyone has yet sent them a CCA? loan was taken out 5 years ago, can anyone guess the likely hood they will have what im asking for?

FINGERS CROSSED they dont!!:|

i got an offer from hsbc for £1255 out of £1400, which i accepted, but said it must be as a cheque or i would carry on with my case.

Well yesterday the whole amount went into my bank account.

Today they took it all back.

all that happened in the meantime was a cca request sent yest for my managed loan with them.

im now £130overdrawn as i had taken that amount out already.

please help, what next??:sad::|:mad::confused:

Same thing happened to me. One day they put the money in, the next day they took it out again. I think it's got something to do with you asking for a cheque, as that's what I had asked for too, and probably only realised their mistake after they put the money in.

I rang them to find out what was happening. Have you got a number for them? I have the one that I rang at Leeds but it's at work so i won't be able to get it for you until tomorrow morning.

Dani

I can't remember if that's the number I rang. I'll have a look tomorrow for you and post it back here.

I didn't - I got sick of waiting for it! They kept telling me that it had been sent out and after 3 weeks of getting told this I told them to forget it and put it into my account. The next day I had the money again! What a surprise 5 days later I also received a cheque!!!

Dani

I think that's the number that I rang first, and they gave me the direct line for somewhere else that was actually with dealing with all the cheques so I'll dig it out.

I knew they were lying about the cheque, and made sure they knew what i felt! They kept changing their story, first it was sent out, then it was getting sent out the next day, then it was by first class, then by second class!! They can't keep track of all their lies!!

I did think of trying to cash it for a laugh just to see if they had been daft enough not to cancel it as well, but thought better of it!!

Dani

lol, thanks :)

other thing i need some help with, is that account was at £2C, then another charge of £100 taken, so £98D. Child benefit went in, so £28D, refund went in, do £1200C, spent £100, so £1100C, then refund taken away, leaving me ovrdrawn with no overdraft. where do i stand with this now? its their fault :(

Are you still wanting a cheque? Or is the money ok to be put back into the account like they did??

If you are ok with it, I'd ask them to put the money in your account, you'll get it a LOT quicker, thinking about it now, I'm sure mine was credited the same day!! And I'd let them know you're not happy and that it is there fault that you are overdrawn as you took the money in good faith which they then withdrew again.

I'd tell them that if you are charged because of this fault of there's then you'll start the process again to get it back which will obviously involve them spending more money by giving it back AND giving you interest and court costs again (if it got that far!). Again, this is what I did, as they were due to take some more charges against me, but lo and behold once I threatened this, they magically disappeared!!! I'd also ask for the £100 back that they've already taken!!

Dani

this offer came after just my prelim letter! i am pregnant and had a health scare which meant they got 4 weeks instead of 2 to respond to me, and that was their response. i said id accept as long as it was a cheque and the £100 was reversed with immediate effect. those were my words, and sent bk the letter they sent me along with my own letter (i still have one of theirs they sent 2).

stupid bank!!

I would ring them tomorrow (I know it's recommended to do everything in writing but it would give you an idea of what's going on).

I'd just ask them to let you know what is going on, and why it was credited to your account and then withdrawn again and ask when a cheque will be sent out. Then you've got a definite answer of when you should receive your money and if you don't get it, I would continue with the claim.

Dani