Non fault accident 3rd party in portal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I WAS HIT FROM BEHIND AND NOW THE CLAIM HAS GONE INTO PORTAL WITH THE 3RD PARTY.MY CAR IS WRITTEN OFF AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY VEHICLE NOT EVEN A HIRES BUT WHEN I SAY TO THE 3RD PARTY TO GIVE ME A HIRE CAR THEY SAY NO AS ALL PAYMENTS ARE ON HOLD AND IN PORTAL MEANING THEY HAVE 3 MONTHS TO INVESTIGATE , I HAVE GONE THROUGH NO WIN NO FEE AGENTS, I NEED TO KNOW WHO SHOULD SUPPLY ME WITH A HIRE CAR UNTIL THIS MATTER IS RESOLVED, I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH MY INSURANCE AS I HAVE ONLY NOTIFIED THEM SO THAT MY INSURANCE DOE'S NOT GET EFFECTED AT ALL AND THE NO WIN NO FEE AGENTS CAN CLAIM EVERYTHING FROM THE 3RD PARTY,CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE AND WHAT TO DO AS I AM GOING CRAZY HERE WITHOUT A CAR AND AS THE INSURANCE SAY YOU SHOULD NOT BE ANY BETTER OF OR ANY WORSE OF, YOU CAN SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY CASE:sad::-(

YOu should have allowed your insurance to haandle it for you. If it was clearly a 3rd party fault claim, they would be persuing all costs from them and probably would hae arranged your hire car by now.

I always fail to see why so many people pay a fortune each year to an insurance company, then when some accident happens they don't want their insurance company involved!