zavvi

wots
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, in the summer this year 2011, i preordered a game from zavvi online to an address i was living at. in september this year i moved house and changed all my online address's to my new address including zavvi. 3 days before the game was released i received an email saying the game had been dispatched. a day before the release date of this game i checked the email to find the delivery address was to the address i was living at and not to my new address. i checked zavvi to see my delivery address and it was my new address. i have not recieved this game. i have emailed zavvi and they have said that because i ordered the game to the old address thats where it will be delivered too even though i had changed my address. here is a copy of the email..Hello ian williams,

Thanks for contacting us at ....

Please do not reply to us at this e-mail address as we will not receive your message. This is an automated response.

For your records, your original query was:

in july of this yr i placed an order (edited) my address at the time was edited, in september this yr i moved to edited, on the day i moved i changed my address for my favourite delivery to edited. yet i get an email stating that my order has been dispatched to edited when i no longer live there and have no access to, i am now £38 down in pocket, i have rung customer services and spoke to 'phil' who said that because i ordered it on the old address thats where it was sent to, no where on your website does it say about having to cancel my order to change my delivery address, please help

One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hi Ian.

Thank you for your message.

I am very sorry that you have not received your item.

Unfortunately the order was sent out to the address in which was provided when the order was placed.

Once an order has been placed we cannot change the address.

If it has been unsuccessfully delivered then this item will be sent back to our warehouse and a refund will be automatically given.

Unfortunately we cannot issue this refund without having received the item back.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

If there is anything else I can help you with please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Amy

please help... many thanks

Edited by Conniff