Vodafone - Won't sell me a 10.1 tablet

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I placed an order for a Samsung 10.1 tablet online and all was well, got my confirmation email but next morning I got this email back:

• Due to a technical error your order has been cancelled. We apologise for this and any inconvenience it may cause you. For pay monthly customers please contact us on 08700 700 191 when you next get a chance so that we can place a new order for you. Alternatively you can go to www.vodafone.co.uk and place a new order online.

• If you have any queries regarding the above, please do not reply to this email as the mailbox is unmonitored, use the Vodafone Help Centre or contact us at www.vodafone.co.uk/contactus

• Yours sincerely,

Vodafone Customer Services

No explanation, no nothing! They held on to my money for 7 days but didn't deliver. When I tried to re-order online all I get is:

• We're making some improvements to this area of our site. But don't worry - we'll have everything back to normal soon.
  • While we're working on this part of the site, you can still check how many inclusive minutes you have left, talk to customer services and manage your account by calling 191 free from your mobile, or 08700 700 191 from any landline

Anyone else having problems? At a guess Samsung getting sued by Apple is causing the problems! I Just want my Tablet grrrrr!

If you follow this advice

Hi
CAG
link31.gif
members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on
CAG
link31.gif
is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone
link3.gif
UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately and securely using the ‘Contact us’ form on the Vodafone website with your account details.

https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/s...PARTITION_ID=1

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is – and state the code WRT135 within the body of your email to make sure it comes through to us.As soon as we’ve received your email we’ll endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

CAG members contacting us, add the code WRT135 in the subject line in order ensure that email gets routed into our queue.

and see if the web relations team is able to sort something for you.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 4 weeks later...

Hi marc_30m,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

Although I'm not sure why your initial order was cancelled you should be able to place your order for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 again via our online store here.

In the event that you need any further assistance from me could you follow the guidance provided by locutus?

Once you've sent your email you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Could you then update the thread with this so I can make sure it's received and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK