BankFodder BankFodder

Akasha8uk

Black Horse sold debt to ME IV Ltd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1146 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, just looking for some advice. My loan was added to my DMP 6 months ago and I have been paying a reduced payment rate of 50 %. The debt has been sold on to the above DCA is it possible for them to still charge interest on the loan? Also how likely am i to get a good F & F settlement with a DCA?

many thanks

Lloyds Credit card - £6K - PPI and interest refunded - £1200 remain F&F sent & accepted £360

Lloyds Overdraft - £620 - charges & interest refunded - £188.10 remain F&F sent & accepted £56

Black Horse loan - £10K - £2879 remain - F&F sent and rejected - CCA sent 3/6/13 deadline

Orange - £128 - £39 remain although CRA file states £11

Orange - £132 - £51.06 remain although CRA file states £45

Next stage F&F's to be sent - a step closer to being debt free

They do tend to stop the interest, once the debt has been sold on if they haven't done so already.

it stated in the letter from Marlin Financial Services who are acting on behalf of ME IV Limited that they have taken over the title and interest of the debt from Black Horse. I have emailed Marlin asking the interest question.

I am also wondering when i should pounce with the low settlement offer, I owe £3902 and wondered if £1970 would be an adequate settlement figure?

Lloyds Credit card - £6K - PPI and interest refunded - £1200 remain F&F sent & accepted £360

Lloyds Overdraft - £620 - charges & interest refunded - £188.10 remain F&F sent & accepted £56

Black Horse loan - £10K - £2879 remain - F&F sent and rejected - CCA sent 3/6/13 deadline

Orange - £128 - £39 remain although CRA file states £11

Orange - £132 - £51.06 remain although CRA file states £45

Next stage F&F's to be sent - a step closer to being debt free

Hi

I am new tp this so please bear with me i have received a claim form from county court business centre

Claimant is me iv limited i have no idea who or what this is could anyone help me