ESA and Mental Health Problem

DCA-KING
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all just finished (well the Wife) filling out the form ESA50

i have Mental health problems also Astma and athritis

is it worth photocopying my Industrial injuries Disablment Benefit award as it states due to occupational Asthma the award is for life and another award for lost of faculty is untill 2014

also a copy of my DLA award as i need care and mobility help

Regards Welshy

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

IMO I would yes, it will all help them to make an informed decision first time around, then if they refuse you can make an appeal and bring it to their attention that they have ALL of the information you have and to stop being so miserly and grow up!

Good luck with your application, although it sounds like you won't need it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 5 months later...

Well filled out form and send off had a home visit in Dec 2011 still waiting to find out whats happing, but still being paid is it worth calling them see whats the outcome is

regards DCA

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

I think you would be wise to ring them, and make a note of it also, just in case they decide later down the line to say they paid you too much and want it back, if you can record it all the better, if not make sure you get the name of the person and department your speaking to, note down the exact time and date you spoke to them, and try and transcribe the conversation afterwards...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!