• Tweets

• thread tidied   thats not a PDF.   where does their paperwork state it's a fine please?    
    • Hi, the bank is tesco.    I don't remember ever missing a payment and never had to reinstate the direct debit or anything 
    • 1 The date of infringement? 19.1.19   2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] Yes   has there been a response? They did respond but pursued the fine by sending letters roughly once a month    have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] I honestly can’t remember    what date is on it I don’t remember the date   Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? I seem to recall a photo of my car   3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] Don’t know    4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? [it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] I can’t remember    5 Who is the parking company? Premier park ltd   6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Planet ice Gillingham, Gillingham Business Park, Ambley Rd, Gillingham ME8 0PU     I’ve attached the letter I’ve just received after six months of hearing nothing . It’s like they’ve sold the debt onto CST law for them to try.  Unfortunately after all this time I didn’t think I’d ever hear anything more.    thanks in advance for your help    Molliemoo14 …….... in either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY  
    • to set aside a judgement you must satisfy 2 criteria: have a good reason why you did not receive & act upon the initial claimform and a basic defence as to why you do not owe the debt. ( paperwork wriggles are not a reason as the existing CCJ nulls any paperwork requirement)   should lose, you would be liable not only for your fee (£255), you could also be liable for the claimant legal costs, this could be £100's or more, knowing link and the value of this claim, they might hire a barrister whom are expensive.   IF the set aside is successful (it is only a very short brief hearing) the CCJ is removed from the register and this resits things to as if you had only just received the initial claimform. you can also ask for your fee back from the claimant.   At the same set aside hearing...the judge, or the claimant can immediately set a hearing date for the 'new' claim, whereby you will each have to exchange statements by a set date.   should this not happen, the claimant can latterly request a hearing that will follow the normal small claims process,   The longer they leave it the harder this becomes in regard to statute barring. The issuance of the initial claimform stopped the SB clock, the default judgement - reset it too 6yrs, however the set aside removed the CCJ and the SB clock resumes from the time it stopped - so SB date of 6yrs advances again from last payment or use of the credit as if no claim was ever raised.  
    • Obviously from Athena's point of view had you eaten enough carrots their signs would have been easily read. Your appeal would therefore be rejected. They use a kangaroo Court where you have little to no chance of winning. Even a cast iron reason for quashing your ticket does not overrule their reason -which is to rip every motorist off for as much as they can. You are dealing with crooks that pay scant notice of the Law. I would think that Lidl will cancel your ticket but if not you have a  claim against Athena for breaching your GDPR.  
  • Our picks

• @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 4 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .
    • In desperate need of help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/425244-in-desperate-need-of-help/&do=findComment&comment=5067040
      • 29 replies

Welcome Car Finance & Lewis Group

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2142 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

was their first letter a notice of assignment? or just a dca chasing letter

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a discount letter

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s -  would collapse overnight.

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs - that's why they will never tell you they are not bailiffs and have absolutely zero legal powers on any debt.

was their first letter a notice of assignment? or just a dca chasing letter

I've moved 5 times since 2009 I had my post diverted I've dug out a.letter from makenzie hall in Feb 2014 saying they taken over the debt from cattles they must have sold on to experto credite

I suspect this is long off your credit file?

have you checked?

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs - that's why they will never tell you they are not bailiffs and have absolutely zero legal powers on any debt.

I suspect this is long off your credit file?

have you checked?

I check my credit file monthly and I've never had anything from welcome or any debt related to welcome on my credit file.

as the statements have obv been 'scrubbed up'

I think the fee for reversal 22/2/8 is their default notice fee

which for them was always £50.

so its dropped off years ago from your cra file

as the statements have obv been 'scrubbed up'

I think the fee for reversal 22/2/8 is their default notice fee

which for them was always £50.

so its dropped off years ago from your cra file

Oh I see. I probably wasnt even checking my credit file back in 2008. Makes sense wat Ur saying. Reading through some of the posts on here I realised WF had to remove all defaults from credit files.

So do u think I should still chase them for over charging me?All I'm really worried about is my credit file being affected. Seems like it won't happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. I've just checked my credit report on noodle and Intrum Justitia have registered a default on my credit file :x:mad2:. I. Really need to dispute this immediately. Any suggestions??

so they have changed the org welcome default date?

it should not be on there

dx

so they have changed the org welcome default date?

it should not be on there

dx

Thanks for getting back dx. How do I go about getting this sorted?

Thanks

one letter with a copy of the evidence welcome defaulted you on [date]

should do it

else off to the ICO pronto.

dx

one letter with a copy of the evidence welcome defaulted you on [date]

should do it

else off to the ICO pronto.

dx

Sorry to be so thick dx. Which document can I find the default date from welcome. And what is ICO?

Thanks

have you the comms log in the sar

you need to prove welcome already issued a DN>

dx

Hi Dx, can you take a look at the attached and advise if this is what i need?

i assumed the default was issued in 2008 as per the £50.00 reversal fee.

Thanks

and of course the agreement fails on several aspects

1) its a multiple agreement under s18 cca1974 and must have two seperate headings in bold distinguishing type

a)An HP Agreement regulated by CCA1974 and

b)A Credit Agreement regulated by CCA1974

2)Each part of the agreement must have its own prescribed terms- (they have lumped the monthly payments into one)

eg HP 48 monthly payments x .£....

Credit 48 monthly payments x .£....

3)48 x £244.61 +£10 deposit= £11751.28 not £11850.96(and I havent had time to check the aprs yet:-))

so just on the above, in breach of s60/61 and therefore imo totally unen

and now add a faulty dn as well

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

it seems the default notice date was 3/12/2009, terminated 17/12/2009

dn is faulty as it does not give the date in DD/MM/YYYY format

however

it sadly proves the debt is not SB'd.

your reclaiming goes to welcome.

so what date have IJ used for the default date

dx

dn is faulty as it does not give the date in DD/MM/YYYY format

however

it sadly proves the debt is not SB'd.

your reclaiming goes to welcome.

so what date have IJ used for the default date

dx

IJ default date is 01/05/2011

Any chance getting the cc removed

well I think i'll let TOR decide

the agreement is un-en and prob void

so nothing should be on your CRa file

however, I suppose the correct default date is 3/12/2009

thus its shown wrong as 1/5/11 for sure

dx

well I think i'll let TOR decide

the agreement is un-en and prob void

so nothing should be on your CRa file

however, I suppose the correct default date is 3/12/2009

thus its shown wrong as 1/5/11 for sure

dx

Thanks dx. I wait for advice. I guess another sleepless night

as far as court action etc is concerned, you have ample to defend if they did try to issue a claim

as regards your cra file, as dx says the correct default date is 3/12/2009 and imo

you are going to be hard put to get that removed from your file

You should however imo write to Exp C-

- investor in Purchased Debt Intrum Justitia has entered an agreement with UK-based credit management company Experto Credite regarding the transfer of Intrum Justitia's credit management operations. Intrum Justitia will remain owners of the existing portfolios of receivables while staff, premises and all collection activities are to be transferred to Experto Credite-

with a complaint as regards the default date, providing the proof of the correct date,(I would send a copy of the termination letter, keep the very faulty dn up your sleeve for now) requiring them to report the correct date

-if they wont then complaint to the ICO

At the same time send in your ins/charges complaints, which when agreed at least will show the default as satisfied.

My feeling is sadly you will be stuck with that default until dec 2015,

but a positive is that they would be unable to obtain a ccj

yes welcome