Is this serious fraud from next?

henry555
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Next defaulted me on their account last year. I made payments of £70, £30 and £28 in April, May and June 2010, these were short of the respective £100, £58 and £54 they requested, but at the time it was all I could afford, balance was then £250. I recently asked for a copy of the DN as I never received one. A copy arrived with only June 2010 as the date asking for £54.49 on 4th July. Previous to this on the 16th August Howard (THE CLOWN) Cohen was involved and sent me a notice of pending legal action letter on the 16th August for £289.52. I rang then straight away and asked them to also send me copy of DN, they sent me the one with just June 2010 as the date, I rang them and they stated there was nothing they could do so they will send account back to next. Sent next a letter asking them to remove DN from my credit file, they sent me a patronising letter back stating I'd fallen into arrears etc but with it is a copy of the DN which has been blatantly amended, in a poor fashion. ie date is now 11th of June, payment to be made is now 4 july not 4th july as on their original, my address is in 6 point times alot smaller than the original and has clearly been retyped. Neither have 'NEXT' in the top left hand corner as all their correspondance has. They have clearly tampered with this. Also they sent a copy of notice of intention letter asking for £50.53 dated 26th July with payment due 7th August. Just been on the phone with their customer services manager and she claims cheif exec has passed this letter and doesn't understand the severity, but will look into this. Is this fraud, is it a court matter, police matter? - FOS are useless and take too long, wondered which avenue to go down

Thanks