Raynes M8 Vs Several Inc DMC

Rayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening all, been a while since I was last active on here. Nice to see most of the old un's still active and kicking :)

A friend of mine has asked me for some help with sorting out a few issues, one of which they feel is a DMP where they're paying a silly amount for not a lot through Debt Correct I believe the name is.

I feel the first thing to do as they're more than happy to deal with this themselves, is to get rid of the DMC. Was going to do them a nice "push off" letter, but can't seem to find a template. Assuming that a "we no longer require your services and the Direct Debit has been cancelled" letter will suffice?

The creditors range from old bank accounts that are no longer in use to loans and store cards. Any advice on opening salvos much appreciated :)

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Okies, a bit more info:

DMP with Debt Correct, letter done cancelling.

I've listed the creditors below and also what I think should go out as first letters. Can someone just have a quick shufty and confirm for me please? None are being disputed as being owed, none are SB, what they're looking for is some breathing space to try and get things sorted. Same as me, they don't give a monkey's about CRF as they have zero intention of ever applying for credit in the near or distant future.

Creditors:

Metropolitan - Letter detailing how much they're getting

Yorkshire Bank (Personal Loan) - Letter detailing how much they're getting

Yorkshire Bank (Current Acct) - Same as Loan account

DFS / Santandar (guessing store card) - Same as above

Creation (Currys) - Same as above

Argos (Card) = Same as above

Am including in opening letter that all communication is to be in writing, and am also going to pre-empt "doorstep visit" and get that straight in there as well so that there can be no doubts from the word go.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

shamless bump