The Brig is here

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Bazzooka Boo.

The Brig the one and only original

is still here technical probs and

hacking the site team are trying to

sort it out so I'm here as a newbie

no reps no signature etc.

Brig##

CAN'T reply to your PM.

hi, brig why ? and how ? have you been hacked. i have heard of bank account hacking/ scams. hacking a cag account how very strange. hope the site team sort it out for you soon..

hi, brig why ? and how ? have you been hacked. i have heard of bank account hacking/ scams. hacking a cag account how very strange. hope the site team sort it out for you soon..

The Brigs CAG a/c has not been hacked, he has a computer problem which is probably infected from malware courtesy of his hacked email a/c. One of the site team has spent 3 hrs today trying to sort it, hopefully it should be sorted tomorrow.

Blimey Brig

although I haven't posted anything for a while I check the forum every now and then and like many of the others on CAG have every reason to be grateful for your continual support and sage advice.

The only cagger that has responded to all of my queries and pleas for help no matter how trivial the query was; hope you are up and running under your original I.D asap.

p.s wondered who 'ABrigadier' was, thought some young pretender may be trying to usurp your postiton

Bubbsie