Charge certificate in 2011 after a revoked PCN form court in 2009

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 2009 we got a pcn from B & D council. in essex....we sent a representation via email as was indicated in the pcn....got receipt email back....but nothing happened.....the council took the case court...we filled a form saying we had made representatio to the council.....we got a letter from court revoking the order but that the council may well still pursue the matter.

WE didnot hear any thing since from the council...but today we recived a charge certificate for £150 and that the initail penality charge was £100 which was false.

I have called the B& D council but they cant seem to find it on their system. Anyway I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what next to do to fight it.

I have attached the charge certificate

I have also not recieved any pcn from the council after the court revoked of the order

charge_certificate.jpg

pencil.png

Edited by dipobrazil

dipobrazil,

It would help if you had a higher resolution of the charge certificate so we can analyse what is says in a bit more detail.

I always thought these types of things had strict timescales laid down in the law...

Sounds like you'll have to wait for the Order for Recovery and make yet another stat dec.

They should have sent you an NtO after the original time.

Sounds like you'll have to wait for the Order for Recovery and make yet another stat dec.

They should have sent you an NtO after the original time.

Thats not the case if reps are not received, if the stat dec is accepted the case goes straight to PATAS.

It should go straight to PATAS but many councils simply issue a new NTO and it goes around again. It's impropriety but it happens. It would explain why a Charge Cert has now been issued.

It should go straight to PATAS but many councils simply issue a new NTO and it goes around again. It's impropriety but it happens. It would explain why a Charge Cert has now been issued.

or PATAS could have decided the penaty was payable and the OP hasn't paid?