Just a quick one egg

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I'm in the process of claiming from Egg and I'm unsure about this. This is single payment PPI

I've made some payments which have then been returned so I receive a £20.00 pound charge which goes onto to next payment making it £20.00 more, Do I add the PPI% of this total to my claim or just the payment for the loan - the £200.00 charge (which I will be claiming separately).

Thanx

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D

charges/fees should be a separate claim

loan or cc?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It's a loan, I'm going to claim the charges separately, it's the % of the PPI thats got me.

I know that the single payment PPI is x % of all payments, but do I claim on the whole payment when they've added a £20.00 charge, so instead of the payment being £150.00 it's £170.00 because of the charge. So instead of the PPI being say £13.00 of the payment it goes up to say £15.00?

And if you can understand what I'm saying from that then your a genius:) This is really hurting my head so I'm not 100% surer if I'm thinking straight:madgrin:

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D

Hi

In this instance, and using your example, treat the £170 payment as two distinct items. £150 for the normal repayment of loan and PPI and £20 as the charge.

That way you will claim back the normal ppi payment of, in your example, £13 plus the 8% stat and in your charges claim you will claim back the £20 plus the interest at their contractual rate.

Regards

ims