Lloyds tsb ppi claim

quackquack
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

So have any of you had your golden cheques yet? and were they the amount stated in the offer letter?

I started my claim 11 August and got offer letter stating amount on 30 November saying I would get it shortly. I stupidly imagined this to be about a week so of course built up debts buying more expensive Xmas pressies than I had planned to! When I phoned 2 weeks later they said it would be 28 days max! I am on day 56 of waiting.

• 4 weeks later...

I put a claim in last july and in the first week of November recieved a letter dated 28th October cover 5 loans with an offer for all 5 together totalling £12,188,53p woot woot and said need do nothing as they would sort it !!! waited 7 weeks and rang up they said they had to recalculate the interest..fair dinkum but could not give me a time frame !!! it is now the 14th february and still not recieved my cheque...how long do I give them...as preveously been said just have to wait...argghhhh.

I put a claim in last july and in the first week of November recieved a letter dated 28th October cover 5 loans with an offer for all 5 together totalling £12,188,53p woot woot and said need do nothing as they would sort it !!! waited 7 weeks and rang up they said they had to recalculate the interest..fair dinkum but could not give me a time frame !!! it is now the 14th february and still not recieved my cheque...how long do I give them...as preveously been said just have to wait...argghhhh.

how do you KNOW they ae not going to short change YOU.

i would not trust LL as far as i could kick them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So have any of you had your golden cheques yet? and were they the amount stated in the offer letter?

I started my claim 11 August and got offer letter stating amount on 30 November saying I would get it shortly. I stupidly imagined this to be about a week so of course built up debts buying more expensive Xmas pressies than I had planned to! When I phoned 2 weeks later they said it would be 28 days max! I am on day 56 of waiting.

Im on Day 109 and still waiting....

Im on Day 109 and still waiting....

I got my payment in full last week. I emailed and wrote to the CEO of LloydsTSB and copied in the financial Ombudsmen and my Local MP. Took about 2 weeks and the money was in my account and an apology email sent to me the next day.

Try that! I will post details of CEO address when I can get near a Laptop. I'm on a train right now. I think my wait was about 70 days.

I got my payment in full last week. I emailed and wrote to the CEO of LloydsTSB and copied in the financial Ombudsmen and my Local MP. Took about 2 weeks and the money was in my account and an apology email sent to me the next day.

Try that! I will post details of CEO address when I can get near a Laptop. I'm on a train right now. I think my wait was about 70 days.

Thank You that would be great...just got of the phone with them,same story its being dealt with and i pushed and was told they had people waiting since last October and I replied YES i'm one of them !!!! arrgghhh

I just interested in where the 8% interest limit comes from, in my case the have offered my a repayment off my PPI + 8%.interest They have not detailed how the figure has been calculated, they have offered about 4000GBP

My PPI was on an overdraft product, it has been going for more than 6 years.

It my understanding that Lloyds would charge interest of 24% if I wanted to borrow 3000 over 6 years.

If I go over an agreed overdraft limit they want to charge me 15 per day, by talking out this PPI product they have had in effect a free overdraft from myself.

Q. Do I have to accept their offer of 8% interest when they would want so much more?

Q. Can I charge them the same 15GBP per day?

Q. I have been told that it will take 28 days to transfere cash to my account, how long does it actually take?

make your own thread please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I'm still waiting £2500 PPi refund inc interest on loan from early 2000's, strange thing is my ex has received her half two weeks ago.

I also have a PPI refund due from a later loan that LTSB have indicated will be paid against the balance of a consolidtion loan, is this allowed? Having spoke to LTSB loans prior to this latest claim they indicated £180.00 PPI had been paid front loaded but in there calculations they refer to a premium of £134. I rang and spoke to both PPI and Loans and was batted to and fro with suggestions I would have to give evidence. Any suggestions?

Big Fish

Sorry I thought I had posted the address a few days ago.

Try these...

Antonio Osorio

Chief Executive

Lloydstsb

71 Lombard Street

London

EC3P 3BS

or email antonio.osorio at lloydsbanking.com

Good luck

Within 7 days of emailing the Chief Executive I had £12,440,40p paid into my account! my wife is most happy,without your help we would not have got this back so quickly. Thank You !!

slightly off topic, but i claimed misold ppi on a loan i had previously, i received a reply saying that there was no misselling and i would have to go to the ombudsman. is this worthwhile doing.

thanks

james

If you claimed before the Judicial Review you should claim again from the lender.

Best to start your own thread in the PPI forum

ims

Originally Posted by Rosebird99

Sorry I thought I had posted the address a few days ago.

Try these...

Antonio Osorio

Chief Executive

lloydstsb

71 Lombard Street

London

EC3P 3BS

or email antonio.osorio at lloydsbanking.com

Good luck

Hi guys just to let you know my partner emailed Antonio Osorio on this email address yesterday afternoon... Got a phone call today from Lloyds they have just apologised about the delay and paid £150.00 pounds as a goodwill gesture paid straight into her bank and her compensation will be in her bank on Wednesday. Just wanted to let you all know..Email this guy antonio.osorio at lloydsbanking.com

I second the posting above. Threatening going to the FOS to complain about the delays in payment also seems to work as it would cost Lloyds £500 if you proceed. Friend has just received everything back plus £210 goodwill payment but only by constantly emailing the CEO and having used the FOS threat. It seems if you want to see this compensation the only way to get to the top of the list is to work for it!

Good luck to all claimants!

Exchange