Parking EYE 2 x Leicester Servies station M!

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3334 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

Last week my sister and I met at the Leicester Services for Lunch and a general catch up. Neither noticed this 2 hour parking as we have been before..

On Thurs My sister recvd a letter from Parking Eye with a photo of her driving in and out, I recvd mine on friday with just a picture of my number plate..

I have many posts saying ignore these letters..I have a few concerns..

Mine shows no photo of me..I am happy to ignore but need assurance after 4 letters nothing will go further..

HOWEVER my sisters has a picture of her driving..do the same rules aply??

Help please..could do without the agro and we are thinking of paying the £60 fee

Edited by kerrymunday
missed out whole thread

Please don't. You are falling into the trap set by the parking company. Don't forget they are not the police or the council. They are just a private company with no more right than you or I to demand money off people. Would you send money to a silly email from Nigeria? Of course you wouldn't . Treat any letters from Parking Eye with the same contempt.

He is saying do you often fall for confidence tricks? If so he would like to join in and try and extract some money from you. (he's only joking of course!)