Can someone proof my letter - access to daughter

jayc1980
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need to send a letter to my ex partners solicitor regarding access to my daughter which has now been stopped by her. This has been a long time coming and I should have gone through the court system earlier, but that is what I am planning to do now.

She has made a ver,y very nasty accusation to social services and the police which are completely untrue, this I fear, was a very ugly way to discredit me and to help her in her way to stop me having access to my daughter. Luckily the police could see there was no case to answer for and it was quickly closed. This was then when I was told via a phonecall that access would be stopped. I wish to send this letter as advised by my union legal helpline but would like someone to proof read it for me noting any changes that should be made.

Many thanks in advance.

LETTER: (*names left out*)

*my address*

*letter date*

F.A.O. *solictor*

RE: *ex partner/daughter*

I am writing regarding contact between myself and my daughter ‘*daughter*'.

In *date* I received an agreement proposal from your client, *ex partner*, that proposed term’s of contact between myself and *daughter*. On *date* during a telephone conversation with yourself, I fully agreed to these terms, I then confirmed this in writing to you, letter dated *date*.

On *date* I received a phone call from a police detective (child protection department of *town* Central police station) stating there had been allegations made by *daughter* and that there would be an investigation during which I was not to have any contact with your client or *daughter*. On *date* was informed that the investigation had been closed and no further action was to be taken and that I was free to resume contact with *ex partner*.

I contacted *ex partner* that day via text message stating I would be collecting *daughter* at *time* on *date* as scheduled. Shortly after I received a phone call from your client, telling me not to come to her house on *day* as I am no longer having access to *daughter*.

I strongly feel this is not in *daughter* best interests and in no way beneficial. Unless contact is resumed as agreed previously I will not hesitate to apply to the courts to regain access to *daughter*.

Yours Faithfully

*my name*

Edited by jayc1980

just quickly edit your post as you have included your daughters name several times. Apart from that it seems polite, business like and acceptable.

Edited by padja
spelling mistake

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)