New boiler fitted - still no invoice - advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Nearly 4 weeks ago we had a new combi boiler installed - the installation is fine and everything is working well but as yet we still don't have an invoice for the work completed and I am worried that this means that we don't have a guarantee either. We were told that we would have a five year guarantee with this Worcester Bosch boiler. We have telephoned the heating engineer who installed it on more than 4 occasions and each time we have been told that he's sorry, very busy etc. but it will be with us in a a few days. The work was paid for by cheque which cleared in 3 days - so he was able to find the time to get it to the bank! I have checked his credentials and he is registered with Gas Safe. Is there anything that we can do to get him to cough up this invoice.

Thanks in anticipation of you replies

We were given the instruction manual but the we filled in the guarantee registration card and the installer took this away with him saying that they would fill in their part and send it of to W-Bosch. I am currently trying to get in touch with Worcester-Bosch to see if it is actually registered with them.