Black Horse & Hillesden Securities / DLC

Bentley1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To anyone who has recently had their Black Horse / Llloyds loans transferred to Hillesden Securities / DLC be warned as we are now being bombarded by letters from them.

Having only just taken over the loan and spoke to them at the beginning of October and paid them after eventually receiving a letter from Black Horse telling us that they had transferred the loan but not until we had already received a letter from DLC and queried it, we have now received two letters issued on the same day (today) and dated 12 October 2011 expressing their concern that "It has been a while since we had contact with you".

Does this mean that they expect us to 'communicate' with them every week as it was only 7 days since we spoke to them, if so I shall be sending a bill to them for my time. I have no reason to 'communicate' with them as the repayments have been made on time every month to Black Horse and now DLC. They cannot alter the Court Order so what do they want.

The letter is in my mind 'Scare Mongering' tactics and I will write to them saying that as far as I am concerned they nor I have any reason to 'communicate' until such time as the loan is repaid or when they send me the annual statement that they are required to and suggest that anyone in the same position as us does the same.

Should they harass me further, then I shall report them to the FSA and the Court.