vjohn82 Libel Case - after posting a review on a website about their book

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

TBH it is on a number of sites, and I would be surprised if the press don't pick it up regarding the severity of the complaint.....still time will tell.

Hopefully you will have a quiet Crimbo VJ..:grouphug:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The case was heard in the High Court and I have done a little summary here: http://vjohn82libelcase.blogspot.com/2011/11/media.html

Some pics on the main page too... was a very tiring day but also quite fun because of the two friends that attended with me.

Pretending the huge box housed a batch of kittens whilst on the underground was quite amusing... strange looks from the passengers :whoo:

Thanks to DonkeyB for attending :amen:

• 3 months later...

Some good news - case struck out but slightly mental self publisher still there as a potentiallydangerous threat.

All love and good wishes to VJ, family and friends for coping with this horrible situation for a year now!

http://libeldefendant.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/libel-case-result.html

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Nice one, there are a lot of these self-published people about now who are moaning about people 'infringing on their freedom of speech'.

Isn't this what they are doing by bringing libel cases against their disagreeing readers?

Pffft. I had God, Jesus and Satan as friends on MySpace. I see they've all moved with the times and set-up on Facebook now.

Fickle, these deities...

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: