BCW collecting debt for lowlife - old barclaycard - help

123gas
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i should also put in the letter that if payment is not return within 14 days then this case would be reported to the relivent authoritys ie FSA they know they have done wrong so for the sake of returning the money to avoid action by the above they will do it

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told i should reply to the letter they sent me by sending a request to return all monies colleced by them as they had obtained the money by deception and had no legal right to collect it in the first place

You really do need to drop this idea....

hey brigg just stating whats been said i was only told this because of how the payment was made bcw have not been sold the debt so do not have the right to collect the money as they have placed my account on hold they know this to if the payment were to lowell it would be how you say

hey brigg just stating whats been said i was only told this because of how the payment was made bcw have not been sold the debt so do not have the right to collect the money as they have placed my account on hold they know this to if the payment were to lowell it would be how you say

Who told you this?.... because they don't seem to have helped you with anything else re. constructive advice....

To try and get back on track ;) You have sent a CCA request with the £1 fee which has been returned to you. As I understand it your request is still valid and BCW are required to pass it on to the relevant body. After 12+2 days the account goes into dispute if no CCA turns up (keep letter they sent). Where are you with the SAR to BC? What that turns up may well allow you to recoup some of your losses and hopefully put this mater to bed. Finaly you have some outstanding caggers giving you calm, competent advice. I urge you to continue to listen to them. Its so tempting to go off on one when dealing with DCA's but its rarely helpful.

My mates a bus driver but he can't fix the engine.

The advice is to drop that argument - you are off course free to ignore it - but you will have to go some to convince a Judge - my opinion, and that of others is its a non starter.

Wait untill you get the SAR from BC and see if there are any charges etc. you can claim back. If BCW have not complied with your CCA request send them the account in dispute letter once the 14 days is up.

not one of ours.

p'haps thats why we dont ENDORSE him

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

123 put it down to one of life's experiences get on with the rest of yours. As the Brig say's it would be deemed a gift. ( simples ) the same as many debtors have had when a court ruling on a credit debt without the CCA being produced. !!!! So it works both ways sorry.

This mate of yours should become a bus driver me thinks... !!!!!! we moan about the financial institutions changing the goal posts, but we must always adhere to the laws and play them to our advantage and not whinge when something goes wrong through either lack of knowledge or just dumb conned.... You are in the right place now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

working days

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ive been busy doing some digging on the bcw group

buchanan clark + wells is no longer a trading company but it was a trading name of the bcw group ltd

i called companies house they said buchanan clark + wells is classed as a non trading company and has not produced accounts since 2006

so i rang the office of fair trading told them my my story and they said the credit licience was granted to bcw group ltd

and is due for renewal on the 16 th october 2012

they said the credit licience is granted to the company not its trading name therefore

bucanan clark + well do not have the right to collect money

they want me to put my compaint in writing ang send evidience that they have requested and taken money from my account

now that is great news

i'm gonna flag this

has implications for many users

dx

and they