C.I.T.B Fraud

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

It's been many years since I've last posted on this site, and it's good to be back. And thank you for your previous help, but I may need a little more. Here goes.

This relates to C.I.T.B levy (Construction Industry Training Board)

At present I'm in contact with a previous employer who deducted the levy from my pay, and thankfully they are still in business.

Turns out someone fraudulently signed my name every week, thus apparently agreeing to deduct the amount.

I will win hands down, there is no doubt in my mind.

But I know I can add interest to this amount also. But I'm just not sure which calc to use.

Could someone point me in the right direction as to which one?

Also spoke to a solicitor friend who informs me I can add 4% due to the current climate, but can i add 8%?

Thank You.

I will keep all informed of my progress as this will com to an end in the next few weeks.

8% from date of each payment taken to date of claim

use the PPI calc sheet under PPI in my sig

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of days ago I received two cheques from the ex-employee. One for original amount, and another with interest added. This is a victory.

Anyway, I'm now trying to target another employer who deducted the same amount. I sent them a letter demanding verification of my agreement for the deductions, but they've ignored me.

They have ignored me because I have no proof they deducted the amount, as I received no payslips and no agreements was signed.

But I know they deducted the amount, and I know they will have my payslips which i never received.

Can I send them a SAR letter demanding all information/payslips from them?

Thanks in advance.