DN Received Today

Yellow160
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

After months of trying to sort stuff out with welcome the DN was received today..

Its dated 02/10/2011 and says the following:

We intend to exercise our rights to enforce collection unless you clear the arrears within 14 days or alternatively contact us with your proposals for settlement.

Is this a valid DN that has been issued?

I will try and get a scan uploaded tonight when i finish work.

Thanks

The views expressed on this website are mine alone and don't reflect the views of my employer!

Scan it up, remove any identifying info and acc numbers.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

will do, im at work till 11pm, so i will either get it done tonight or in the morning.

Ta

The views expressed on this website are mine alone and don't reflect the views of my employer!

found this DN on another thread and its exactly the same as the one i received today. Hope this helps.

DD.jpg

Was this notice headed "Without Prejudice"?

Please overlook my typos and spelling mistakes, sometimes my fingers arent in sync with my brain :)

I am just a consumer and have no legal training. My posts are opinion only, based on my own limited experience. If in doubt you should seek legal advice from a qualified practitioner.

Activ Kapital - Disputed £4,000.00 - 04/04/2011 Settled! WON!

HSBC Current Account - Defaulted for £200.00 Charges. - 19/05/2011 Charges Refunded Default Removed! WON!

HSBC Loan Account - £16,000.00 Unsecured Loan - 05/07/2011 Disputed No Further Contact WON! (for Now)

Barclaycard Account - Disputed account and £1500.00 Charges. - 18/07/2011 Charges Refunded! WON!

London Scottisht - Disputed account and Charges. £25,000.00 - 06/2011 Balance reduced by 95% WON!

no not this one.. the 2nd part that came with it that details the amount paid and whats outstanding then says it needs to be paid by the date given above? No date is there, it only says 14 days.