Sister in debt

barty9
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My younger sister who lived with my mum four years ago has started receiving debt collection letters. - Both my mum and myself have lost touch with my sister and really want to sort out the continuing letters from Nationwide requesting money on a credit card and overdraft. Can anyone confirm if my mums address is likely to become blacklisted? My mum an OAP is really worried about bailiffs turning up at the front door and making demands for money when my sister has disappeared leaving my poor mum to pick up the pieces. Any advice or guidance would be really helpful. Mum has decided to talk to her local branch of Nationwide today to discuss the next course of action.

Many thanks

Mum has decided to talk to her local branch of Nationwide today to discuss the next course of action.
They won't discuss the a/c because of the Data Protection Act, however she should tell them that your sister does not live at that address & she does not know her whereabouts and that they should stop sending any more mail to her address.