Basic Pay Rate Adjustment Question Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I work weekends ONLY and my basic pay rate is £633. I left the company on the 18th of September 2011 and they have deducted the basic pay rate adjustment of £252 from my pay. I have called HR and they said this £252 deduction is calculated as pay from 19-30th September. I want to know if this is correct.

I believe that as I only work weekends and I get paid only for weekends that I’ve worked then I should also be deducted for the weekends I have not worked. There are 4 weekends in September and working till the 18th, I have done 3 weekends. Meaning that if this is truly PRO-RATA, then I should only be deducted one weekend which is a quarter of my basic pay rate i.e. £158.25. Can you please advise me?

Hello, honeybee. Thanks for the quick reply. I am expecting my holiday pay separately on the next pay day. They have confirmed that.

I will have to dig around and look for my contract, it's all a bit confusing as I was recruited as a weekend staff so I expect my pay to be calculated based on weekends worked.