kokobhu

Help HFO LITIGATION THREATS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2854 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all, I have a problem with HFO,

its a long running battle really going back 2004 regarding a loan from Welcome.

HFO came on the scene in 2008 and sent me their usual logistic card! Hurrah!

since then its been a nightmare.

I made a critical error of paying them some amount towards the initial debt of 1,500 had swollen considerably to about 2,500 or something by the time I made a payment.

I then decided to see if the company was legit and to utter horror I realized that I had just compounded my problem.

So I CCA them , they didn't reply or acknowledge my letter and I sent two more reminders which they ignored,

all this in Nov 2008 right up to February 2009.

In between I received a call from the HFO office thanking me for making a 1 pound payment towards my debt,

and that was when it dawned on me that they were not going to play by the books.

I have not heard from them since the last default letter I sent them in 2009 and now again I am receiving litigation notification letters and progressively too,

the last one is SCHEDULE OF LITIGATION LETTER.

Any advice will be most welcome.

the hfo crew will be here in the morning

just type in hfo in the advanced search top right

you'll soon get the idea

nothing to worry about really

bet the letter are littered with

if/might/could/ intend etc etc

anyway

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi and Welcome to CAG

Do you still have copies of the CCA requests you sent?. If they are in default of your request they cannot take action against you and are just trying it on. Would suggest that you send them the Account in Dispute letter but adapt it to give details of your original CCA request and attach copies

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?436-Failure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

Alos an immediate complaint to OFT about this

http://www.oft.gov.uk/contactus for the attention of Polly Ashford

When did you pay them something and how much?

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

Using CCA money against the debt? Naughty. Did you sent it recorded?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

subbing

The Banks lend you Credit that is created out of nothing - FACT.

Only 3% of the Money in the Uk is in the form of notes and coins - the rest is created by banks as debts - numbers on computers - nothing more.

Money should be our servant - not our master - Its Time to reform the Banking system

For more info on how banks create loans from nothing - The problems of our debt based economy - and what the solution is - look here

Further Reading and articles on our debt based economy found here

http://prosperityuk.com/

The campaign for this reform is backed by a group of economists, lawyers, engineers, former civil servants, university academics and business people as well as the public.

It could be argued that you paid the money under extreme duress and if it was paid over the phone they should have a copy of the recording - which could be asked for in a defence.

Pity you didn't google them when they first tried to contact you. However we are on the case for you now.

As ever with HFO always check the original default date. I can't stress how important this is as they are less than honest with these and often just make there own up when they take over the debt.

Thanks guys, 247 orbital , you mentioned an original default date, how can I find this out?

Even better than that, I have the recorded delivery slip and checked the date it was received online back in 2009.Al recorded.

emailed Polly Ashford overnight with a compilation of all communiques between me and HFO.

Brilliant

At your Service

Hi Guys, I just discovered that I had actually s.a.r welcome finance back in 2009 , in the heat of this onslaught from HFO, but in the document they sent to me even as I look closely tonight, there is no mention of HFO! or a DCA, or an onward transfer of the debt, it only hints the date when the debt was written off. HFO was supposed to be in the picture well before this disclosure, why then didn't it mention HFO or include any deed of assignment if indeed such ever took place, if this is the case, is it legal ? and can one then conclude based on this disclosure that HFO's claim are dubious.If so what would be the next step of action, particularly in the face of a litigation threat either real or otherwise from HFO.Please advice.

All very dubious!

At your Service

Guys help out, I need some pretty sharp advice here.I have suffered enough

If you can prove you have send the cca request - and they have not complied - then send the letter in Coledogs post putting the account in dispute.

They can not enforce the agreement until they comply.

Edited by dadofholly
wrong info removed

Only 3% of the Money in the Uk is in the form of notes and coins - the rest is created by banks as debts - numbers on computers - nothing more.

Money should be our servant - not our master - Its Time to reform the Banking system

For more info on how banks create loans from nothing - The problems of our debt based economy - and what the solution is - look here

The campaign for this reform is backed by a group of economists, lawyers, engineers, former civil servants, university academics and business people as well as the public.

did Welcome send you a copy of the statements including payments made?

If so when was the last payment made?