Profit from financial failure?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3278 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I know it's off topic but just listen to this Financial Trader - with guys like this running financial institutions is it any wonder the world is in so much s*^£

He even states that Governments don't rule the world, Goldman Sachs does.

An advert for monetary reform if I ever seen one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15059135

What a twit !!!!!!!!!! those are the bad boys who put us in this mess.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah depression in the thirties led to a World War you a**hole...

Protect me assets,, ha ha ha ha I have none except me negative equity house oh boy what a joker:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Banks running our world and not the goverments........well i never:!: (sarcasm).

The papers went into damage limintation claiming it to be a hoax....today the BBC press office has issued a statement.

They have concluded their investigation and it's not found any evidence to back up the hoax claim.

Make of that what you will.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT