Need Advice on claiming please (o:

ishmo186
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help !

Hi im a newcomer here and only have started to investigate claiming my bank charges back after reading a few of the posts, but im a bit unsure of a few things which i really could use your guys help.

Firstly, i have been charged after going over my agreed overdraft for about a year, can i still claim my money back???

Before i got an agreed overdraft, i was getting charged for going into an unauthorised overdraft which i had no idea that i had,just a string of charges for the past 3 years before the authorised overdraft, can i claim for these charges?

I have emailed them via online banking to send me my statements for the past 4years so i can total all my charges,has anyone done this and how long do they take to come?

When i get the statements should i total all the charges and then ask for the exact amount or under or more than the total, should i also send back the statements highlighting all of the charges and the totals as evidence and keep copies of them for myself?

and lastly (sorry to go on but im new to this and really need help on this subject) what should i include in my letter, and do i send it to the branch that im at or head office.

Any help will truely be apprieciated thanks alex (ishmo186)

--------------------------------

HSBC

Prelim sent - 23/9/06

LBA sent - 8/10/06

MCOL requested - 22/10/06

Hi ishmo.

First welcome to the site! All the answers to your questions are on this site. Just spend some time reading through the FAQs. I claimed all charges back and got them!

Ps. Have a look at stickys thread at the top of this list!

• Haha 1