Are N Power Are Trying To xxx Me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I'm a new user and not yet used to navigating the site!

I used to be on a pre-payment electricity meter with N Power. I was not happy with their extortionate rates so, after months of trying to shake them off, I am now with British Gas for both my energy supplies.

At the time of changing I had an outstanding balance of £140. This was covered by British Gas and I am now paying the £140 back to them instead of N Power. Today, however, I received a final demand from N Power for the £140 that they have already been paid by British Gas (the letter was actually dated August 31 and arrived September 23).

Is it right for N Power to do this? Or are they simply attempting to fleece me out of £140?

I am still on pre-payment meters with British Gas. But I don't have any silly standing charges to pay for the privilege and my money seems to last longer, even with the £6 per week I pay back to them (for the £140 they paid N Power when I switched suppliers).

Many thanks in advance.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but I'm a new user and not yet used to navigating the site!

I used to be on a pre-payment electricity meter with N Power. I was not happy with their extortionate rates so, after months of trying to shake them off, I am now with British Gas for both my energy supplies.

At the time of changing I had an outstanding balance of £140. This was covered by British Gas and I am now paying the £140 back to them instead of N Power. Today, however, I received a final demand from N Power for the £140 that they have already been paid by British Gas (the letter was actually dated August 31 and arrived September 23).

Is it right for N Power to do this? Or are they simply attempting to fleece me out of £140?

I am still on pre-payment meters with British Gas. But I don't have any silly standing charges to pay for the privilege and my money seems to last longer, even with the £6 per week I pay back to them (for the £140 they paid N Power when I switched suppliers).

Many thanks in advance.

If you have a letter from British Gas stating they are/have paid N.Power, send a copy to NP Recorded delivery I would suggest, as a lot of letters I found out are template letters generated under any circumstances.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: