ESA Support Group (SG) question

nebukhadnezzer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been placed in ESA SG and review in the next 6 months which is around Feb 2012. If I fail the review or the reassessment or whatever it is they call it then I am removed from the support group and placed in the WRAG or am I completely removed from the full ESA benefit forcing me then to appeal that decision ie then back onto the assessment phase?

Probability of this happening anyone? As anyone had this experience?

Obliged and thanks

N

As far as I now at your review you could be placed back in the support group, the WRAG or found fit for work. I doubt there is any way to predict which is most likely.

Is it really worth worrying about this now? I know from personal experience how the uncertainty is not exactly helpful to one's health, but worrying isn't going to change anything. I would try to forget about it until you know the outcome of your review and then proceed accordingly.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

I expect all three possible scenarios have happened at least once. If I had any real faith in the assessment process, I would have asked questions about your prognosis etc, but since the outcome of these medicals seems entirely arbitrary it would be a bit pointless.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.