Lowell....advice needed please

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4538 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would just use your address, their reference numbers and account numbers and sign off with a squiggle. Don't use any name as the letter does the job.

Thank you, will get that printed today :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

If you want to inform Lowell of a stat barred debt.

Try this:

The Compliance Manager

Dear Curr or Madman,

I write in reference to your letter regarding

the alleged debt you say is owed by me.

Pease take note I don acknowledge any debt

to you or any company you may claim to represent

now or in t6he future.

Als you should be aware that I am fully conversant

woth The Limitations Act 1980 and the OFT Guidanace

on Debt Collection 2003/2011.

From information and research THIS ALLEGED DEBT IS STATUTE BARRED,

and I will not be making any payment or offer of payment

now or in the future.

Please confirm that you have removed/ ceased to process

my personal data.

I have used this 4 times in the last month all the debts

have gone from clients files in less than two weeks.

Brig.

• Confused 1

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks Brig :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I have been told by someone that works for Lloyds that if they find out where you are they tend to chase you forever as bank accounts dont become SB and they use companies such as Lowell to find you because they drive you mad (they arent wrong)......Is this correct? I wont say the position of the person but you would think they would know as its the main part of their job!

Any debt can become SB, I guess what

they mean is that if you continue to use

the account the of course you are not

starting the 6 year clock, but if you do not

use the account for 6 years then it will be come SB.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

That's what I thought! Seems like a certain bank dont train their staff properly eh! tut tut