Pension loans

EllyPS
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Does anyone know anything about Pension Loans. I completed an online form and someone called me to start the proceedings. Filled in all forms and had pension moved to SIPP. The week I was supposed to receive the loan agreement to sign I had an email to say that the process was being held up as Pension company who had SIPP would not invest as they had been 'warned off' by HMRC as money was being invested for loan purposes. Email also stated that alternatives were being sought and money could be transferred to new SIPP once alternative was in place. Not sure what to do now as my pension is sitting in a SIPP - I haven't heard from 'loan arranger' either. A bit worried as sent lots of ID to them (which has been returned) but could this be a ruse to commit ID fraud. Should I just move my pension back to the original provider?

Thanks for any advice!

I have a suspicion you may have

problems with this if you can please

post all the documents minus all

personal details.

First get your money back asap.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

The only documents I have now are the letters from the Pension organisations to confirm transfer and receipt of my pension fund. I have spoken to the organisation who are currently holding my pension and I have a letter confirming the bank details of where the pension is sitting.

Is this what I should post on here?

Thanks

It would help me for one to be clear on

how this works as I have not seen any

thing of this type.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi

Does anyone know anything about Pension Loans. I completed an online form and someone called me to start the proceedings. Filled in all forms and had pension moved to SIPP. The week I was supposed to receive the loan agreement to sign I had an email to say that the process was being held up as Pension company who had SIPP would not invest as they had been 'warned off' by HMRC as money was being invested for loan purposes. Email also stated that alternatives were being sought and money could be transferred to new SIPP once alternative was in place. Not sure what to do now as my pension is sitting in a SIPP - I haven't heard from 'loan arranger' either. A bit worried as sent lots of ID to them (which has been returned) but could this be a ruse to commit ID fraud. Should I just move my pension back to the original provider?

Thanks for any advice!

Hi, Was the SIPP company C & P by any chance?

Hi again

Just received this letter via email but on headed notepaper from a different pension loan company. I completed an online enquiry form a couple of days ago just to see what the response would be? Would I be mad to risk it?

Thanks for all advice!

Re.doc

Edited by EllyPS
Errors

• 3 weeks later...

HiNo we did not get it sorted. The guy who was our 'introducer' asked us to leave it for 3 weeks and see if the co-ordinator could find an alternative. That was almost 3 weeks ago and we have heard nothing. We are now planning to move the money back to where we took it from.Hope you get yours sorted. Can I ask was your introducer a chap called Raph and was your Co-Ordinator called Paul?

• 1 year later...

Hi All -I realise that I have been stupid in the past taking a loan out of my pension. I have now become liable for 55% of my amt received.. that is 25,000. I have threatened the loan comapny (G loans) and they are asking for a solicitors letter for more information and are not helpful whatsoever. Please dont reply saying I told you say but any information as to how a solicitor can help me or how I can at least get some monies refunded. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had any dealings with a company called Pension converters co.uk? They have offered me a loan against my personal pension. They say they transfer the pension into another pension scheme, which runs until my retirement at 66 (in 13 years time). They loan me 35% of the plan value which is repaid at retirement out of the reinvested fund, also taking their fee of 38%. Any remainder (the other 27%) is paid to me at retirement. My pension at the moment is frozen...I have not paid into it for a number of years...I can't afford to. I need money to invest in my business...the banks won't help so this seems like a good opportunity. Any thoughts/reports?

this thread has been closed as people keep posting here after help

no-one will see your posts on a thread so old

look below and start your own threads

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...