TFL taking court action.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

TFL have sent me a summons to attend court, the incident happened on the 8th March 2011, but I recieved the summons on the 14th September 2011, I need to know if they had a time limit of 6 months to send me this. If so, what do I do about it. As I have already arranged an out of court settlement with them, but didn't notice the dates until after. I don't have a criminal record against me, and certainly do not want one, for a stupid forgetful mistake :-(

Hi Kalena,

Although this is a legal matter, the best place for this thread is probably the public transport forum where thare are some experts that deal with this type of situation who have helped others in similar situations to yours. Have a read here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?161-Public-transport-(Trains-tubes-and-buses)

EDIT: I see you have already !

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)