Barclys Credit card Charges Claim Help..

mudbutt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep

Barclays pay interest in restitution....you need to read up on that at No.4 in my signature.

Also have a good read of the thread I linked you to.....its all in there.....it is a fantastic thread and goes right from the very beginning of a BC claim to the final conclusion where BC coughed.

ims

• Confused 1

Thanks for the advice i have been reading threads since i sent my first sar i am just trying to figure out how to do the calculations on the worksheet so i can file a claim for the charges i just wanted to make sure i got the numbers right before i send it off

Hi Mudbutt,

Have BC given you a list of all default charges with the relevant dates so you can put them on your spready ?

They went through a phase of simply supplying a list of total charges fro each year, which is no good for filling in your SOC.

:wink:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 4 weeks later...

Update..

I calculated all my charges plus interest and made spread sheets for all cards plus i edited the Reclaim preliminary letter as i do not have any defaults on these cards and i will post all of them off tomorrow and will wait to hear from them..thank you fro the advise fingers crossed

Send by Recorded Delivery and let us know the response.

:-D

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

• 3 weeks later...

Whether they reply by 16th Dec'r or not, send your LBA 14 days after the Prelim Claim letter.

Stick to YOUR timescale, not theirs.

:wink: